We rented units 302 (grandparents in their 70s and 40something couple) and 605 (40something couple with 11 and 14 year old). 605 looked quite stylish and had a very nice sunset view, but limited plates/cups/mugs, etc. in the kitchen. 302 was comfortable and had lots of plates/bowls/glasses, etc. so we had a couple group meals there with my brother-in-law using the charcoal grill near the unit as we made salad, baked sliced potatoes, cut up pineapple and papaya, etc. I highly recommend you look at photos of the units so you know who has done some renovations. We were pleased with our accommodations. After lunch one day we drove to Lahaina for shopping before going to the evening luau. On another day we drove the road to Hana (8 hour adventure). And of course we left at 2:45 AM to catch a sunrise up on Haleakalā. With our tourist activities I did not want to spend a ton of money on our accommodations because I knew we would be on the go. I think we selected well. We did have to drive to a couple beaches, but I am not complaining about needing to do that (just letting you know it probably is too far for most people to walk). We were surprised that neither unit had any foil or plastic wrap to cover the few small containers needed for leftovers. Very glad I had brought some sandwich, quart and gallon sized bags on our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the slopes of Haleakala with incredible vistas of the Pacific Ocean, Molokini crater and the neighboring islands of Lana'i and Kahoolawe, this condo resort has an ideal location at the gateway to Wailea. Set among the plush Wailea beach resorts, with easy escape to discover and explore the island of Maui and perched amid an 18-acre tropical garden paradise with 2 pools, recreation pavilion and barbecue grills, it's just a tee shot away from the Wailea Blue Golf Course. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, private lanai, living/dining area and en-suite washer and dryer. Amenities include resort credits for dining and spa services at nearby resorts, parking, hi speed Wi-Fi internet access, phone calls, housekeeping every third day, and a Maika'i grocery discount card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wailea Ekolu Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Ekolu Village Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Ekolu Village Resort Maui