We got a good deal on livingsocial for this condo for 4 nights. We were coming for a wedding at a nearby hotel. This condo is close by the tennis club, so not on the beach. Walking to the beach is ok, but it's uphill coming back to the condo. You'll want to have a car. Each condo is individually owned so the decor differs depending which one you get. We had friends staying in a 2 bdrm, we had a 1 bdrm - unit 108. It seems like the 1 bdrm living areas were more spacious and roomy than the 2 bdrm.
Kitchen is stocked with all that you'd need. Even a rice cooker! We had a smooth check in. Our condo wasn't ready when we arrived in the morning so we left our bags at the office and came back later. They were friendly and very honest. They initially charged us too much for tax, but fixed it and emailed me the correct amount. Awesome! Furniture was a little old, but comfortable and clean. Washer/dryer worked and there was a lot of detergent. The unit also had a beach umbrella and 2 beach chairs. Our one complaint is that the wifi was not working in our unit. We called and someone came, but it was Saturday and they said they couldn't fix it until Monday! We were checking out Tuesday, so we didn't bother bugging them. Also, there's no fitness center available. :(
Overall, it was a good condo and we'd return. It is especially good if you are bringing a family that needs a bigger room and would like to cook a few meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Wailea golf resort with a country club feel is centered on 11 acres, amid the 18-hole Wailea Blue Golf Course. Select from garden or ocean view suites or golf front villas along the 6th, 7th and 8th holes, with ultimate views of well maintained fairways and sun-drenched strokes. Within this country club condo resort, you'll also find the world-class Wailea Tennis Center and stadium. The resort features two pools, two whirlpool spas and barbecue grills; and is located near The Shops at Wailea and popular Mokapu and Ulua beaches. Each 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suite features a fully equipped kitchen, living/dining room area, private lanai and en-suite washer/dryer. Amenities include in resort credits for dining and spa services at nearby resorts, parking, hi speed Wi-Fi internet access, phone calls, housekeeping every third day, and a Maika'i grocery discount card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wailea Grand Champions Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Grand Champions Villas Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Grand Champions Villas Maui