“Couples Massage”

houston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Couples Massage”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We did a couples massage for 80 mins, and it was just fabulous! I am not too sure about the cost as my BF paid for it, but I had a male masseuse and he had the female....I loved the guy who massaged me, so good! The spa itself is a pretty typical upscale hotel spa. I know all the hype is about the Grand Wailea's spa, but we didn't want to spend the entire day in the spa, so this was a better option for us.

Visited June 2013

San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mona is amazing!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Best massage I've ever had & trust me I've had many at various high end resorts & spas. Had their signature Hawaiian massage (can't remember the name of it.)
Facility is nothing fancy but its very well kept & clean. Besides, I'm there for the massage not the locker room & it was amazing thanks to Mona!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank VASHG
SF Bay Area
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Refreshing visit”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This review is for the spa only.

I had an AMAZING experience at the spa here -- a lovely massage and an excellent facial. It was pretty deserted, so I had the entire spa area to myself, it was so luxurious to go from the steam to the showers, and just plain relax in their super comfy robes. I also liked that they didn't rush me, or pressure me to purchase any of the items.

Visited May 2012
Whyalla, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 8 February 2013 via mobile

I wasn't blown away by how great the spa was. I have been to much nice day spas in Australia and overseas. And which are much cheaper. The best thing is the locker rooms and the steam room.

I spent a considerable amount of money on 3 & 1/2 hrs of treatments at the spa. I had the Hawaiian wrap with Vichy shower. I cannot complain about this at all. The therapist was great and it was very relaxing. I then had a new facial they offered the oxygen hydra facial. I had an extreme allergic reaction to the products they used. Never having a reaction ever before I was very shocked and confused. While I fully understand that this is not the spas fault I did go and speak to them about my reaction, just to confirm it wasn't something else. They tried to convince me that it could be sunburn however upon looking at my skin under the microscope there was an allergy.
My skin was bright red, itchy with lumps-absolutely disgusting. It couldn't even be covered with makeup.
The spa tried to put noni (?) on it but it made my face sting. They were unable to offer anything for me at all.
My main complaint with the spa is that I was at the spa for still 4 more nights after the treatment and not once did the spa call our room to check how my face was.
It ended up taking a whole week for the reaction to go away and my skin to be back to normal again. I wouldn't return here.

4 Thank sparklysuz
Brisbane, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“E ola Hou Hawaiin Healing Wrap”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

In December I experienced the most amazing signature spa treatment at the Four Season Spa. My two hour treatment commenced with a pineapple papaya polish, Hawaiin noni gel, warm Ti leave wrap, warm coconut hair treatment, heated stone face massage, vichy shower and finished with a full body massage. Two hours of total bliss, with choice of music and type of massage. I also spent a short time in the eucalyptus steam room prior to my treatment. Such a beautiful, calming and relaxing place, it was very hard to leave. A birthday gift I will never forget.

Visited December 2012