“Affordable option in place of resort spa”
Review of Maui Zen Day Spa - CLOSED

Maui Zen Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Zen Day Spa now has a second location in Wailea Gateway Center. Offering couples spa packages, Lomi Lomi massage, Deep Tissue Massage, organic facials, collagen facials, body wraps, medical esthetics, acupuncture. To relax, to renew, to heal - we have the ideal spa treatment for you.
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

Joanie is the owner and is just a doll. She is great at working you in to the schedule when you call the day of. We had several services that were much more affordable than what they were charging at our resort. Our massages were wonderful. My facial was good, but I felt as if my esthetician spent too much time putting products/cleansers on and taking them off rather than doing the full décolleté massage(s) and extractions. My session was 90-minutes and although relaxing, did not have the results that I was looking for. I visit my esthetician and massage therapist regularly and feel that I have a good basis for comparison. Overall, we were pleased with our services at Maui Zen and were able to get twice as many going here rather than the resort spa.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

We had a great morning at Maui Zen Day Spa in Wailea. We were looking for a laid back experience, with great treatments that were priced reasonably and that's exactly what we got. They were extremely accommodating and booked us with appointments 1 day in advance. We got massages (one prenatal) and facials and were extremely pleased. I definitely recommend for a low-key, relaxing experience close to all the resorts without paying an arm and a leg!

Reviewed 1 June 2013

For my birthday, my husband booked a 90-minute couple's massage at Maui Zen Day Spa in Wailea. We hadn't booked massages since our recent move to Maui; but we did get monthly 90-minute massages on the mainland, and as part of our wellness program. We can honestly say that the massages that we received from both Sarah and Reatha were by far the best massages that we'd ever received!!! What a treat, and so worth the investment. The spa itself is very nice & clean; although it's not what you'll find in the nearby high-end resort spas (no locker room, steam room, jacuzzi, showers, etc.). Nor will you pay the high-end resort prices for all of the unnecessary ammenities that you typically don't utilize. We will definitely return, and add this luxury to our wellness program. We highly recommend asking for either Reatha and/or Sarah. My husband procured "Spa Finder" cards at Costco, which we were able to utiliize towards our treatments; and which saved us $60. HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Enjoyed the visit to the spa immensely. Would return again to the Wailea location. Liked the Wabi Sabi package. Rich made me feel new again and listen to what I was comfortable with pressure and dress wise. The yelp coupon made this a fantastic deal!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 April 2013

My friend and I treated ourselves to 60 minute Lomi Lomi massages for our birthdays and, oh my, it was everything I wanted it to be and more! Catherine was awesome, she listened when I told her what I was looking for, and what areas to avoid. My friend had Reatha and had the same experience. It was well worth the $100 for a full 60 minute massage, plus the additional $25 I spent on the coconut/lemongrass lotion. I've used the lotion every day since, just to relive my Maui Zen Day Spa hour. I would highly recommend them to anyone and would definitely visit them should I find myself in Wailea again. Thank you for making my birthday so relaxing Catherine!!