“Excellent massages!”
Review of Maui Zen Day Spa - CLOSED

Maui Zen Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Zen Day Spa now has a second location in Wailea Gateway Center. Offering couples spa packages, Lomi Lomi massage, Deep Tissue Massage, organic facials, collagen facials, body wraps, medical esthetics, acupuncture. To relax, to renew, to heal - we have the ideal spa treatment for you.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent massages!”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

My two sisters and I had massages here while on vacation and we all agreed that they were excellent! I had Jutta and she applied the exact pressure I wanted. It was helpful that they asked us about the amount of pressure we wanted when we got started. The room/environment was comfortable and soothing. I will definitely come back next time I vacation in Maui!

1 Thank LaGringita

chicago
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lomi-Lomi yes-yes”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Very relaxing experience and very professional.My husband had the organic facial and I had the Lomi Lomi massage and 30 min hydrating facial.we were both really happy with our experience.

1 Thank sizzorgirl
MauiZenSpa, Owner at Maui Zen Day Spa, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Aloha sizzorgirl,

Thanks for taking time to review us here on TripAdvisor. We love the Lomi Lomi massage too. It's the "go-to" technique for most of our therapists. It's such a different style - more integrative than detailed, but still completely therapeutic for tired over-stressed muscles. I'm glad you enjoyed!

Mahalo - Virginia Lacker, owner
REHOBOTH, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I went here to get a massage and facial while my husband was out playing golf. Mary Jane did an amazing job with the massage. She really knew what I needed and could feel the tension in both my shoulders and lower back. It was truly one of the best massages that I have had, and I have had plenty in spas all over the country. Maya gave me a wonderful facial as well. She used the products that she thought were best for my skin type. My face felt refreshed after the treatment. At the end, I added on a foot scrub. It felt great as I had been wearing flip flops all week and the hot sand had taken it's toll. I would highly recommend this spa.

Aloha PGMACDONALD,

Thanks for the kind words and a great description of the services. Our massage plus facial combination is always a popular choice. We love treating the ladies while the guys are out golfing! But we have some great options for the golfers too. Bring him along next time!

Mahalo - Virginia Lacker, owner
San Antonio, Texas
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“HELLOOOOO REEELAXATIONNNNN!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

So, my wife and I got a 2 hour couples spa treatment that included a 90 minute massage. WOW! It was perhaps two of the most amazing hours of my life! Rita was my masseuse and I have to say I think she is pretty amazing. Everyone we came in contact with there was kind and professional. All the areas were clean as well. I highly recommend you pay them a visit the next time you're in Wailea!

MauiZenSpa, Owner at Maui Zen Day Spa, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Aloha Nate,
Thanks for the great review. I'm so glad you and your wife got the full relaxation experience! You deserve it - thank you for YOUR service. Mahalo! - Virginia Lacker, owner
Maui, Hawaii
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hubby's First Massage”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

My new favorite place is Maui Zen Day Spa! I am thrilled to have a zen venue with experienced massage therapists in the Wailea area. Not only are they experienced, but also efficient and affordable. Very now. So many visitors and residents alike have already experienced the over-the-top-resort-spa and just want a private, therapeutic treatment for overall well-being. Well finally we have just that. I felt so confident in Maui Zen Day Spa that I talked my husband into getting a couples massage there. Funny story: when we arrived and crawled onto our massage tables, he said I probably won't ever do this again...Well after our couples massage he changed his tune to: "I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK". Yay! Thank you Maui Zen Day Spa! Mahalo Nui Loa to our intuitive massage therapists Jill and Reatha...and in appreciation to Virginia for being an understanding, kind person who makes things happen!

1 Thank Meegs_12
Aloha Meegs,
Thanks for taking time to leave the review! We love to make believers out of spa newbies like your husband. Looking forward to seeing you both for a return visit. Mahalo! - Virginia Lacker, owner