“Great happy hour deals”
Review of Longhi's Wailea

Longhi's Wailea
Reserve with OpenTable
Longhi's Wailea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 50 Restaurants in Wailea
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wailea Ike
Transit: "The Maui Bus" The bus stops at Wailea Ike Drive and the cross street of Wailea Ike Place. The bus stop is within walking distance to "The Shops at Wailea."
Description: Stunning outdoor Italian/ Mediterranean restaurant within the fashionable 'Shops of Wailea'. Serving classical and contemporary Italian regional cuisine. Extensive wine list and full bar. Open daily for breakfast,lunch and dinner. Happy Hours 3pm -6pm 'Pau Hana' Happy Hours 9:30pm - 11:30pm daily
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We did not enjoy a full meal here, but based on the quality of appetizers available at happy hour, I would recommend. Bartenders were friendly and accomodating, and the prices were very reasonable, especially when compared to nearby resorts. If you are looking for a light meal or snack, plus very reasonable drinks, definitely check out Longhi's happy hour!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,329)

Reviewed 20 February 2014

With that rating we had to go! Breakfast was indeed delicious!!!! They bake fresh breads and quiche everyday. The quiche was superb as was the lobster omelet. Their coffees are pricey (more than starbucks) but I had their mocha and it was so so good and I craved for more. I think it might be worth the hype!!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

My husband and I had breakfast here on a gorgeous Maui Sunday morning at the recommendation of an employee at Wailea Golf Course and we are so glad we did. This restaurant is in the Shops at Wailea, not on the ocean, but don't let that deter you from eating here. Our waiter was very attentative and treated us as if we were his best friends having a meal in his home - you can tell he actually likes his job and likes interacting with people. The food was fabulous, one of the best breakfast's we've had in the many years we have been coming to Hawaii. My husband had the macadamia nut-banana pancakes with a coconut syurp. The pancakes were very light and fluffy and had an evenly balanced taste of nuts and bananas; the syrup was light, unlike the horribly thick and sweet Aunt Jemima. I had the omlet with a choice of 3 ingredients, which was wonderful, and not overcooked like at so many other restaurants. Freshy squeezed OJ had the perfect bit of tang, and the bottomless cup of Kona coffee was delish. The portions are big, we both took half of our breakfast home with us. We will be back here for breakfast and also give their dinners a try. Thank you Longhi's for a wonderful dining experience.

1  Thank out-of-here-arizona
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Great food and atmosphere. Our waiter was well versed on the menu and gave some great recommendations. They had an iPad for us to look through and see pictures of all the meals offered along with an impressive wine list. We were given specialty bread while waiting for our meals. They have a strawberry cocktail that was AMAZING!! I had the fish of the day and it was prepared perfectly. I would eat here again!

1  Thank candles_1101
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Had dinner at Longhi's at the Shops at Wailea. The food and service were excellent with nice ambience. It was a great place for a romantic dinner.

Been to Longhi's Wailea? Share your experiences!