Wailea Elua Village
US$1,052
US$948
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui(Wailea)
US$789
TripAdvisor
Wailea Ekahi Village(Wailea)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsali resortsspecific unitgreat unitbedroom condoexcellent locationwasher and dryerexcellent snorkelingocean frontdestination resortminute walk to the beachgated communitydaily maid servicepots and pansfull kitchenclose to shopssmall poolrestaurants and shopping
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've never felt so at home on the islands as during my stay in Wailea Elua Village, specifically Unit 2004! I was lucky enough to call this beautiful spot my home-base when I first arrived in Maui last month. Entering the property, I was greeted by a friendly gate attendant and lush grounds, but being in Hawaii really sets in the minute you walk in #2004. The first thing you see are panoramic views of the water and West Maui. This specific home has an incredible layout, perfect for enjoying your ocean view from every room. The spacious lanai and ample seating is wonderful if you have a few friends you'd like to invite for grilling or sunset cocktails! The décor of this specific home is well-done...granite countertops and well-appointed kitchen, nice tile flooring in common areas, and updated furnishings throughout, including a large flat screen television. Anything I needed wasn't far from reach, and I really felt at home the minute I walked in! What a wonderfully appointed peaceful retreat, on a stunning property!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Lindsey D
DestinationResortsHI, Guest Experience Manager at Wailea Elua Village, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Aloha....Thank you for posting such a wonderful review of Wailea Elua Village. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hopefully we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Our unit was a ways back but still boasted a great view of the ocean and gorgeous gardens. Our condo was incredibly well equipped very modern and well decorated truly felt like a home away from home. Kids enjoyed the smart TVs and my husband and I loved the privacy of our deck. The private bbq's are a huge bonus! Daily housekeeping and towel service a plus as was the washer and dryer. Have nothing bad to say. We really did love it at Elua. There is no doubt we will be back soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank HabsLuva2014
DestinationResortsHI, Guest Experience Manager at Wailea Elua Village, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Aloha...I was so glad to read that you and your family had such a wonderful time visiting Wailea Elua Village. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Elua Village is well located in terms of being able to walk to the Wailea Shops, restaurants and coffee shops. It is also beautifully maintained and the units are well furnished. Elua Village is technically on the beach, but only the 2-4 units right in front have good ocean views. And even that is not as good as some other properties on that beach, like the Polo Club or Mana Kai on the other end. Even though Mana Kai is arguably less posh than Elua, I would stay there instead, because of the spectacular surf and sand views and proximity. Polo Club I like even better because it is the same as Elua in comfort and walkability to Wailea stores and shops, but is right on the beach - you can hear and see the surf crashing on the sand. There are a lot more units in Polo Beach that give you these views. If you are happy with seeing the ocean somewhat in the distance, without seeing the surf and sand, Elua is great. But for closer views, try Polo Club or Mana Kai. The snorkeling is great off the beach for all three places.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank InformedDecision
DestinationResortsHI, Guest Experience Manager at Wailea Elua Village, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Aloha....Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Both Wailea Elua Village and Polo Beach Club are wonderful condominium properties, but if you are right about Polo Beach Club. You can't beat its location right on the beach with all units overlooking the water.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We were so excited to arrive at our condo. We decided to stay here because friends had recommended the property. That's the key.....property! When we arrived, the check-in staff was impressive and professional. They said our unit was a "lovely unit". We walked in, the condo had a stale odor, the furniture was from the 70's at best and very old and out dated. Well...then I went to brush my teeth and there were ants all over the bathroom counter. Yuk! I called and was told that "there is nothing we can do and it must just be my personal taste as far as the decor." The ants? "Well, there are ants in Hawaii!" They couldn't move us as there were no more available units. There was no mention of doing anything about the ants but someone showed up a couple hours later and set traps in the bathroom. That helped. Two days later, the ants were in the master closet so we had to call again. To say the least, we were very disappointed. We will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Look at a 4 or 5 star resort. Much better value for less money.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Cindy N
DestinationResortsHI, Guest Experience Manager at Wailea Elua Village, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Aloha....Please accept my apologies for not providing you with the accommodations that you were expecting and the customer service that you deserved. If we were unable to find you another unit to move to, we should have addressed and responded to your concerns with more urgency. We appreciate the feedback and we are sharing it with our staff.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We are just finishing an eight day stay at Wailea Elua Village unit 406. The location of Elua Village is fantastic, the grounds are great and the pool and beach are lovely. Unit 406 is the unit closest to the road, but that didn't bother us at all. 406 is a two bedroom, two bathroom large condo with a great layout. However, the owner needs to do some updating in order to justify the nightly rate. All three TVs are so old (and small) you can't plug an Apple TV into them, the DVD player in the living room doesn't work at all, the toilets and shower head have pressure/flow issues, the fridge needs to be replaced as it has rust stains on the front etc etc. If these issues were taken care of, my rating would go from 3.5 to 5.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family