“Perfect little buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ka'ana Kitchen

Ka'ana Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Ka'ana Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“Perfect little buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

The buffet was so delicious--they had all sorts of fruit and salad along with Hawaiian dishes along with omelette and pancake station. There was also a fresh juice bar. There were two gluten free items at the bread station--a banana loaf and another special fruit loaf, both of which were fantastic.

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Kaana Kitchen No Kai Oi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

We loved this place. The buffet breakfast is $45 per head so you better be hungry. There is a woman named Jenny who will cut and serve any type of fruit you can think of. She made us a special platter of fresh fruit for my husband's b-day. It had about seven (7) to eight(8) different types of fruit. The Maui Mangos are incredible. All foods are farm to table from the best farms on Maui. There is also a wonderful juice bar. Each day there is at least two flavors of fruit juice combinations. And the chef makes the most amazing choc mac french toast with cocnut syrup. The bomb! we had dinner, too. We ordered the steamed fish (excellent). we enjoyedthis place better than morimoto's.

Visited April 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

The setting was very nice, beautiful setting. However, the meal was slight and taste was average. We had eaten at Ferraro's and Capische on previous nights which were much more enjoyable.

1 Thank Swigchow
Vail, Colorado
“Unique and fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

My wife and I sat at the bar table for two people. If you want a piece of the action it works great, better than being at a table. First off, our server, a wonderful young girl who's name I can't pronounce or spell, so I called her Lulu was so relaxed and comfortable in her environment. She was knowledgable about everything (except the pronunciation of the word 'Chèvre', but we could laugh about it) in the restaurant. I gave her carte Blanche on making me a cocktail and what she created was outstanding, some vodka, elderberry concoction.

Our food selections were diverse, from compressed water melon salad, grilled Octopus (a must have) to the ahi, with burrata and tomatoes for apps. My wife loved the chicken dish, it was tender and crispy, she gave it an excellent. A great restaurant choice for a couple.

• Visited April 2014
Princeville, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing! The whole package!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Service, atmosphere, food, and drinks - they're all top-notch! I've been to many Michelin star restaurants and Ka'ana Kitchen has been the best overall experience. I absolutely love the open kitchen concept and the service was impeccable! We had the lobster ceviche and octopus for appetizers. I had the lobster entree and my husband had the Wagyu filet, both of which were perfectly prepared.
We also had brunch there twice during our stay at the Andaz. I highly recommend the kitchen experience for brunch. For $45 you get anything/everything you want. The quality of the food is such that it's well worth the money! Don't forget to get the pork eggs Benedict! The open kitchen is especially fun during breakfast!
I can't wait to return!