“Best food, best service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ka'ana Kitchen

Ka'ana Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Ka'ana Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntington Beach, California
“Best food, best service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We are staying at the Andaz for a week and our second night was spent at Ka'ana Kitchen. Our server Sam and her assistant Justin made the fabulous food over the top! Sam's knowledge of the wine and food made it a great experience. She assisted us in selecting items off the menu that exceeded our expectations. While good food is often an expectation, complimentary service takes the experience to a whole new level. Kudos to Sam and Justin! Ps the chocolate caramel balls for dessert are to die for! Thank you for this great experience.
We will be back for sure, as should you!

• Visited July 2014
5 Thank Jill29_12

• Korean first
“Amazing food and fabulous service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Andaz and only ate here for breakfast one day because it cost a family of four $235 for breakfast ( the price is the only reason in why I didn't give five stars). I must say it was off the charts fabulous and my teenage boys and husband are still talking about the breakfast we had here- so therefore it was worth the splurge, but no way we could afford to eat there for our 6 day stay. I have Celiac disease so I really appreciated all if their gluten free bread and dessert choices in Addition to everything else you could want for breakfast. We then went to stay at the Four Seasons and are at both if their restaurants. Spago had no gluten free desserts so my husband and I walked a mile on the beautiful paved walkway behind the hotels back to the Andaz to have dessert at Ka'hana kitchen. They were so surprised that we came from the Four Seasons for dessert. They sat us in a great outdoor seat and our waiter was fabulous. I told him how much we lived our breakfast and that the gluten free pound cake with whip cream and berries made my day. The pound cake wasn't an option for dinner dessert but they had three other fabulous options for me that were gluten free. I was so surprised when our waiter brought my husband and I the desserts we ordered plus three large slices of my favorite pound cake with cream and berries and a beautiful flower. So beautiful I took a picture and will post. I'm sorry I forgot our waiters name. It was individual attention like this that makes the Andaz a all around first class hotel.

2 Thank Rockymagner
Houston, TX
“Totally disappointed - from food to service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We are staying at the Andaz, where this restaurant is located. I am sorry we ever decided to eat here. First of all, it took 15 minutes to order a drink. Then we literally had to remind our waiter we wanted to order appetizers and then again when it came time to order dinner.

And don't get me started on the menu!! It's confusing as all h*ll.... And you literally have 6 entree choices - the rest are salads and appetizer choices. I went with the $54 steak option. I literally got 4 small pieces of meat, a few asparagus and a bit of mashed potatoes!!! And they don't even serve bread with your meal! We both walked out of there still hungry and ate the granola bars in our room afterwards.

Our meal was $142 before tip. It was not worth it. Small portions, lousy service and to top it off, they knew it was our anniversary and you would have thought they might have comped us a dessert, but didn't.

Totally disappointed.... Don't bother if you want decent service and enough food where you don't have to eat something afterwards!!!

5 Thank TexasTravelerLover
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were staying at the Andaz Maui and this restaurant is located in this property. We visited this restaurant a couple of times for breakfast and it was simply delicious. Great service! Great attitude from everybody in the restaurant. Best breakfast buffet with wide food varieties. Prices may be little steep but this is Hawaii we are talking about.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Vka30
Moorpark, California
“Extraordinary!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

A wonderful greeting the moment you arrive. Service exceptional by all. Seating inside & outside for views of Infinitely pools & the ocean at the Andaz Resort. Wine list wonderful. The food is great & I feel that it can be considered eclectic, but what makes it wonderful is "farm to table", all local farms. Menu can be shared & my husband & I did so, that we can enjoy several of the items offered on the menu. The "TOP CHEF" kitchen is situated right in the middle of the restaurant & it is something to be seen. Different chefs/servers came out to serve each course & was fully explained what you were to eat & experience. Bravo Ka'ana & thank you for a wonderful dining experience. You must try this & you get what you pay for. P.S. They also service an OUTSTANDING Buffet for Breakfast.

• Visited June 2014