“A surprise awaits” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fabiani's Wailea

Fabiani's Wailea
Reserve with OpenTable
Fabiani's Wailea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 50 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NH seacoast
“A surprise awaits”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

A pleasant surprise, have had dinner at Fabiani's twice now, both occasions have been good experiences, the food is delicious, the staff friendly and helpful, and the owner is attentive. The family has enjoyed both trips to this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank tjzzone

Carmel, New York
“"Outstanding, Authentic Italian Food"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Do not miss eating at Fabiano's Osteria when you are in Maui. The food is so outstandingly delicious and was as good as we are accustomed to getting in New York. All of their ingredients are wonderfully fresh. We had the four-cheese homemade ravioli with a light pink cream sauce. The ravioli was light as a cloud, and the filling was exceptionally smooth and just sooo delicious. I'm very choosy about Italian food, especially ravioli, because my mother who was Italian always made hers homemade, so did my grandmother and now I do. I am craving for Fabiano's ravioli right now as I write about it, so that should tell you something ;)). My husband had Zuppa di Pesche which he loved. The sauce was so delicious. The sweet salad dressing with candied macadamia nuts is mouthwatering. Their Tiramisu cheesecake was light and delicious and a different twist from your usual ones found in most restaurants, Last but not least - their Cappuccino and Expresso are superb and as good as any one we've had in Italy and definitely in any restaurant - definitely the best you will find. To top off perfect food is the whole staff. Our waitress was wonderful. All of the staff were so warm and friendly and fun to talk with. So do yourself a favor and dont't miss this gem You will not find fresher, more delicious Italian food than at Fabiani's. We've been coming to Maui for 30 years, and we are so happy Fabiano's is here. Don't miss it.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank TheRainbowConnection
Austin, Texas
“Great Place in Wailea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Decided to try this new place (new to us) for dinner. We each had a half salad, then each had our own pizza. Salads were fresh and crisp and nicely put together. I had the pizza with the truffle oil and it was excellent. Neither if us could eat it all so we brought it home for tomorrow's lunch. The wait staff was attentive. Great experience.

1 Thank TexanJohn
Houston, Texas
“Amazing brekkie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

My husband and I love our breakfast and this place made our day. One of the best omelette I have had. Do try the macadamia nut pancake.

• Visited April 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

We were tired after the beach and just wanted to order something in so we called up Fabiani's which was very close to where we were staying in Wailea, and we were not disappointed. I order a chopped salad (which was DELICIOUS) and a "make your own pizza". It was delicious, hot, and easy to order and pick up. They do have a sit in restaurant but I think it was also an excellent option for a night of dining in while on vacation.

• Visited April 2014