“All of my favorite things”

Mulligans on the Blue
Reserve with OpenTable
Mulligans on the Blue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 50 Restaurants in Wailea
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Irish, International, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, View, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wailea Alanui
Description: Mulligans on the Blue is located in Wailea and offers Contemporary American and Irish comfort food.We have all the sports packages you could imagine even rugby....We feature...Concerts,Weddings Rehearsal Dinners,Rotary Lunches and Dinner Shows... BEST HAPPY HOUR ON THE ISLAND OF MAUI 2PM-5PM AND 10PM TILL MIDNIGHT...
Reviewed 5 December 2013

This bar/restaurant is a special place with all of my favorite things including an open-air setting, live music, happy hour deals ($3 beers, $5 wine, $6 Mai Tai's, and more) a glimpse of the ocean, a lovely sunset view, friendly bartenders who make drinks like you would make at home, and an amazing ahi tuna on the happy hour menu for $10. We walked from the Grand Wailea (be sure to use the ocean walk to avoid the hill), and we loved it. This place was fun! Happy hour is from 3-6 and again at 9pm!

1  Thank sitkid

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Fairly good food, beautiful views, service was a little slow. We ate outside and it got a little chilly, but nothing so bad that we needed to change tables.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We go Mulligans to watch sports when were on Maui. The Food and Service are very Good. The open air Bar has good views and Breezes. The Happy Hour is a bargain.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Good mai tais, happy hour, sports bar and the view is nice. I would give more stars but the bartenders we kinda rude and the place wasn't that busy. I saw them greet and say goodbye to regulars but I felt as if I was bothering them. I ordered a salad To-Go (with grilled mahi+$9, total $18) and the piece of fish was itty bitty. Like i said, mai tai was excellent and $6 during happy hour!! Won't say I'd never go back when I'm in Maui but this experience did not impress.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Good food and surprisingly great service at this Irish sports bar on a golf course. Big crowds for Sunday morning football and they are ready for them.