“Loved this beach!!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Loved this beach!!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My fiance and I were staying at the Waliea Marriott...we had no idea this was here. There is a national park and parking for "Big Beach". We parked and went to the beach, it was all what you would normally expect, but we saw people climbing over the cliffs and rocks that were at the end of the beach and decided to try it ourselves....and we found "Little Beach". Everyone was NUDE!! and completely comfortable, we went to this beach one more time after and had a great time lounging and feeling free and not judged. I definitely recommend it.

Visited March 2014
6 Thank karye m

• Korean first
Midlothian, Texas, USA
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Get Naked!!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

A very short hike from the west end of Big Beach. 1st time to a nude beach. It was a sausagefest for the most part. My wife enjoyed it :)

3 Thank DannyHinMidlo
Kennewick, Washington
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Beach!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

What a nice secluded beach!! It is mostly nude with families as well! Great snorkeling! Be aware there is a lot of Gay couples and people smoking and selling drugs! Not sure I would take my kids there but people did! On Sundays they have a drum line with fire dancers! A lot of hippies too! I only gave 4 stars due to the drug activity only!

3 Thank Mandy E
USA
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“One of my favorite beaches”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This may not necessarily be the prettiest or most stunning of beaches to see, but it's still one of my favorites. The reason being that it has a fairly carefree vibe that you rarely see on beaches. Yes, its a (mostly) nude beach, and it's not even a 'gay' beach as it's been touted. It's gay popular, but there are many straight couples/people there as well, in fact these days they probably make up more than half the population. On Sundays, there are a group of people who are playing drums, and some start dancing. I didn't stay long enough to see what its like closer to sunset. Overall, it's a great place to spend an afternoon in general. You'll find all sorts of people here, and it's very laid-back.

3 Thank gatzbee
Lehi, Utah, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“This is a nude beach but it's a great beach.”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Maui Reveal says this can have nude sunbathers on it but lets be real, it's a nude beach. If you are fine with nudity then I suggest you check out this gem. It's a beautiful, secluded beach with great water and people. You don't have to go nude, which I didn't and everyone is cool with that. I do hear that it gets pretty rowdy on Sunday nights (we left early afternoon), so you might want to avoid that time. Highlight was seeing a nude surfer. You don't see that every day.

3 Thank Shea F