“awesome”

Duo Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Duo Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Set against a luxurious poolside backdrop, DUO is Maui’s culinary jewel, serving a robust menu of steak and seafood masterpieces. Its intimate and inviting bar, stocked with an impressive international wine list, greets guests as they arrive, and its mixologists prepare refreshing specialty cocktails. A dynamic open kitchen puts DUO's award-winning chefs at centre stage as they entertain and delight guests with their expertise, creating a relaxed and enjoyable dining experience for all. Under the direction of Executive Chef Roger Stettler and Restaurant Chef Bryan Beneke, the menu focuses on an array of prime cuts of steak, including American Wagyu, as well as the freshest seafood and seasonal island produce. A private dining room near the picturesque waterfall pool is the perfect setting for smaller gatherings and parties.
Fremont, California
“awesome”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Great food and service. Steak cooked nice and the pork belly bun was the bomb. Classy place and the dessert was a nice treat

Visited August 2014

• Korean first
Wisconsin
“Awesome dinner”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

It was my 2nd time having dinner at Duo. I have never been disappointed. Wonderful steaks. Yes, it is pricy but it is the Four Seasons and it is worth it. We were eating during sunset so that was nice also.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank atlmom2
Calgary
“A tasty but pricey steak”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We tried the Tomahawk steak and agree to share it with my 15 year old son. Needless to say, it tasted wonderful and my husband and I barely got anything to eat of that 36 oz steak. Unfortunately my quinoa side dish was a disappointment. But they did get me ice cream from Farraro's and made up for it a bit.

Visited July 2014
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and ambience, food was OK.”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Only been here once so I don't want to say anything too bad about the food since even good restaurants have their bad days. But I was very unimpressed by their steak. My wife did like her fish and the appetizers were good. But for a place with steak in the name, it left me unsatisfied. I do have to say, the service and wine selection was as you would expect for a restaurant of this caliber, very good. Probably wouldn't come back here to give it another chance as it's on the upper end of the price scale and a drive from the Grand Wailea where we normally stay. Perhaps if we were staying at Four Seasons, I would give it another shot.

• Visited August 2013
Lake Worth, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great service, great food, presentation was excellent. Expensive four of us, 2 glasses of alcohol, 4 apps and 4 dinners, 1 dessert bill was $430. Remember your at a 5 star hotel, I expected this.

Visited July 2014