“Staff made you feel welcome”
Review of Wailea Tennis Club

Wailea Tennis Club
Edmonton, Canada
“Staff made you feel welcome”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

From the moment we walked in the door we were made to feel welcome. Although my husband is a good tennis player, I am not. I felt that the staff were very encouraging and quite helpful in that regard. We ended up taking a private lesson and then attended a clinic which allows for all levels of play. The instructors are very good and make you feel comfortable. We joined as 'members' for one week and played every day. We would definitely come back the next time we are in Maui!

Suwanee, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Had a blast at Wailea Tennis Club!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Decided to bring my racket on our last trip and joined a tennis clinic a couple of Days while on vacation. What a blast! Thanks for the lessons and great fun!

Visited February 2014
Dundas, Ontario
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Great Local Club”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

While vacationing on Maui, we played at the Wailea Tennis Club as guests a couple of times with friends who are seasonal residents and our dear tennis friends/opponents. We loved this quaint club. The courts are a bit protected from the Maui breezes and most (but not all) are in good condition. We enjoyed the on-court water and shade amenities. The pro shop is well-stocked with Wailea Tennis Club branded t's and jackets if you like to take home tennis gear from your vacation destinations. Reasonable guest fees and easy scheduling make this a great option for tennis fan visiting Wailea.

Wailea, Hawaii
“Great with kids”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I signed up my 11 year old son for a lesson while in Wailea on vacation just to do something different. Tennis ended up being the favorite part of the vacation for all of my kids. My 4 year old, 7 year old and 9 year old asked to take a lesson and they all loved it. Patrick was great with them. My 7 and 9 year olds are hooked on tennis after only an hour with Patrick. Cathy was great with my 11 year old helping him with good technical instruction. He took three lessons from her in only 5 days because he liked her so much.

Highly recommended.

Langley, BC
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Keep fit in Paradise!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Nice club with good pros and instruction. Very friendly. Daily tennis clinics. Work on your doubles strategy or your strokes. Pro shop with the basics. Six tennis courts.

Visited March 2014