“Best of the best”

Ferraro's Bar e Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Ferraro's Bar e Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Ferraro’s Bar e Ristorante at Four Seasons Resort Maui epitomizes every element of the perfect place to dine in Hawaii. Its spectacular beachfront setting is enhanced by Ferraro's open-air design, which takes full advantage of Wailea's warm, dry, sunny weather. The diverse menu showcases the fresh seafood and produce of Hawaii and an extensive collection of Italian wines, while the casual atmosphere, lively bar and great entertainment ensure that a meal at Ferraro's will be remembered forever. Ferraro's offers the perfect setting for a Maui meal, regardless of time of day. Lunch is served overlooking Wailea Beach and features casual fare. Come evening, Ferraro's is guaranteed to dazzle as guests dine under a canopy of stars, served by arguably the most attentive staff on Maui. Authentic Italian cucina rustica cuisine, featuring tantalizing seafood, fish and pasta, is brought to the table at Wailea's only beach-side restaurant.
“Best of the best”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We had high expectations going in and they were far exceeded! From the view ambiance and food, everything was exceptional! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great meal and view in Wailea.

• Korean first
Providence, Rhode Island
“Gorgeous view. Delicious food. Romantic setting. Perfect service.”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My husband and I went here for dinner one night during our honeymoon, and it was absolutely perfect. We made reservations via Open Table, well ahead of time, asking for a seat by the water and noting that we were on our honeymoon. When we arrived, the hostess immediately congratulated us on our marriage and seated us at the edge of the terrace overlooking the beach. During dinner we got to watch a gorgeous sunset.

The food was amazing! I am a very picky eater and, growing up in an Italian household, I am always wary of ordering anything with tomato sauce at a new restaurant. I ordered the eggplant parmesan with spaghetti, and it was delicious! I could not get over how fresh and tasty the sauce was - I did not think anyone made sauce as good as my mother and grandmother. My husband ordered steak, and he thought it was good but a little on the small side. Luckily, we had ordered an appetizer so he did not go home hungry.

At the end of the meal, without asking or mentioning anything about our honeymoon, our server brought us a complimentary, congratulatory cupcake. I thought that was very nice. Although we mentioned that we were on our honeymoon everywhere we went, not every place went out of their way to make our experience special; I felt Ferraro's did. Although it is relatively expensive, I think the experience was well-worth the cost. I cannot wait to go back!

• Visited August 2013
Corvallis, Oregon, Usa
“Great food...”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

family of four loved our meal at Ferraro's. Only minor complaint was that the short ribs were a bit dry and the bruschetta was woefully inadequate and over-priced. The Lobster risotto was delicious as was the lamb shank pasta dish (excellent).
Overall and great spot with good music and good service.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Paul M
New Jersey
“Great drinks, eat at the bar”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Delicious drinks, right off the beach at the Four Seasons hotel. Also nice lunch - good burger, quesadillas, salads. Also an elegant place for dinner to watch the sunset.

Visited June 2014
Atlanta
“wonderful view and meal”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We ate there two nights as the food was so good. We got there early to get the best seat to eat and see the sunset. At 5:30 its sunny so bring sunglasses.

Visited June 2014