“Excellent find!”

Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pi'ilani Hwy.
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Amazing live music, crab bisque and crab cakes to die for. Lovely service and great location! Had no idea that Tommy Bahamas had a restaurant as only knew the clothing line. Really wanted to try the desert options but was too full from dinner!

2 Thank SamWD2

• Korean first
Sudbury, Canada
“New Years Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We came here on New Years while we were on our honeymoon. The food was good, the service was fine considering how busy they were and we lived eating on the outdoor balcony. Lovey ambiance with the sun set. A bit pricey but overall good!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Angel F
San Diego, California, United States
“Host needed training”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Since I was alone for lunch, the host/server seated me in the very back by the kitchen at a tiny table for one. When I protested that I'd rather sit so I could see the outside, he very reluctantly led me to a better table for two. (I got the strong impression that I was damaging his opportunity for a larger order and tip.) The fish dish was mediocre and wasn't enhanced by the glares I continued to get from the server. I ate in a number of excellent restaurants in Wailea. Tommy Bahama's wasn't one of them.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Christine E
Houston, Texas
“Very expensive , but pretty good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

The food was great, but if you have one near you in the states, I would just wait and go there. There are many better unique restaurants around there.

1 Thank Tyler L
Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

The Parmesan Crusted Sanibel Chicken is about the best dish on earth. We initially ordered this on our honeymoon 3 years ago, and couldnt wait to come back and try it.

My wife and I ate here twice on our last visit to Maui, and both got the same item each time. Service was great.