“I LOVE TOMMY BAHAMAS”

Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pi'ilani Hwy.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We eat at Tommy Bahamas at the Shops of Wailea regularly. We always get great service and an excellent meal. I always seem to find something to buy in the attached Tommy Bahama store too! Highly recommended!!!

There are newer reviews for Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed 20 August 2014

you can go shopping then walk on over for a refreshing drink. Although the store is pricey of course, I got the best smelling candle in the world. I'ts coconut rum.So then I went over to get a mai tai. Boy was it expensive at $12 but it was absolutely the best drink I've ever had. The bartender was so good looking I'd a had 2 drinks but that first one was the color of a perfect sunset and it knocked me for a loop! It was worth the money.I had to keep walking around the mall just to wear my drink off enough so I could drive back to the condo. what a terrible ordeal..NOT

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Have been going here for years and it is very consistent with the food and service which is good. Of course picking up some clothing in teh adjacent store seems to be a tradition (for my wife).

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Wonderful food and atmosphere. The restaurant is attached to the Tommy Bahama store so can be dangerous for the pocket book, especially if you've had a few mai tais and then go shopping!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Wife and I thought it would be nice to enjoy a light lunch since we received a flyer about celebrating "National Relaxation Day". Restaurant did not seem busy; empty tables all over the place... Long story short, it took about 40 minutes for our order to arrive (which, by the way were just two salads). Server did not offer any explanation as to why, no apologies, no offer to try to make things right.

What supposed to be a relaxing Saturday-lunch turned out to be full of aggravation and stress.

1  Thank HKM808