“Bar none, the BEST!”
Review of Four Seasons

Four Seasons
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wailea
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Exceptional resort with exceptional service. So good it practically ruins any other hotel experiences. Can't wait to go back. Attendants are very courteous and always available/never intrusive. Restaurants are outstanding. Bare in mind things are expensive, but what can you expect at the nicest resort in paradise.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Truly 1 of the best resorts. The staff could not do enough for us. Ocean front with spinner dolphins in the bay . Decor is beautiful , grounds to perfection. Children friendly and adults will certainly enjoy all the amenities

Room Tip: All rooms are done to perfection, ocean front in my opinion is truly the best.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dfed56
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I have stayed at some pretty amazing hotels and resorts, but I can tell you that the Four Seasons in Maui is one or the best resorts I have been to in my entire life. We stayed there for Thanksgiving Break for a week and I can't describe how amazing it was! My parents, my brother, and I went to Maui to spend Thanksgiving. In the morning we would go to the buffet in our bathing suits and coverups. After that we would go to get a cabana at the pool and the cabanas are the best seating you will get, it is shaded and you can have a great view of the beautiful ocean. We would stay at the pool for a couple hours then we would go to the beach. After the beach we went to go get some snow cones p.s. mango and strawberry together is amazing! After we showered in our amazing room we would go eat dinner. Just a tip my family is vegetarian and if you are or your family is they have great recommendations for places to eat or what to eat, they can also make tweaks on there food for any allergies. After that, my brother and I went to the Games Room which is at the Lower Lobby and it's so fun down there it was like a man cave! We played games like Shuffle Board, Pool, Ping Pong, and the they have like ten Xbox's and Wii's in the back! It sounds like a pretty busy day but is was a fun-packed day also! I hope you enjoy your stay in Maui and I hope that you choose the Four Seasons as your hotel!

Room Tip: It sounds a little scary but the helicopter rides were amazing! When the pilot curves the helicopter...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mm m
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We stayed here for Thanksgiving which happened to be our anniversary too. We stayed in a prime ocean suite on the club floor. The moment yiu arrive you are greeted with a lai and taken to the club floor. The club lounge is great and everyone so helpful. Tgere are drinks snacks all day long including afternoon tea. Our room was extremely comfortable with a very large balcony with a dining table and lounge chairs. A drying rack is provided. The bathroom are extemely large with shower and soaking tub. Large closet and make up table. The TV's are huge. The beach is very nice and the service implacable. They even serve blueberry muffins, fruit and water. There are paddle boards and kyakes to rent. Very kid friendly here. My only complain is that the Ocean Front rooms are very far from the beach. The Kona resort has better ocean front accommodations. Since it was our anniversary the hotel delivered as a gift a nice bottle of bubbly and a rose. Nice touch! I highly recommend the hotel for service and the rooms. Restaurants in my opinion are not up to Four Season Standards which is sad as that is one thing I depend on at Four Seasons is good food. Kona has much better food and you can not beat Philadelphia for their food!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Wonderful facilities beachside. The decor is classy and the rooms are comfortable. The service is Four Seasons wonderful (altough it felt a bit less magical than service at their Kona resort). Good for kids and adults will enjoy it too. There is not much to doo around Wailea so plan to hang around by the pool with a Mai Tai,

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Alberto625
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We honeymooned here in 2010, and returned last week to celebrate our third anniversary. I can't put my finger on what makes this hotel so wonderful, but it really is my favorite vacation destination.

The service is nothing short of spectacular. From the valets to the wait staff to the pool servers, the FS staff acts like you are doing them a favor by letting them serve you. I've never seen anything like it.

The grounds are beautiful and perfectly maintained. It really is amazing how there is not a leaf out of place on the whole property. The adult pool is really fantastic. Yes it fills up by 9:00 or so, but you can put your name on a waiting list and the chairs really do turn over on a regular basis.

I can't wait to return!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

From the time we drove up until the day we left we felt pampered. This property is meticulously maintained daily; the staff from the entrance to the desk to the pool to the beach is incredible. The rooms are terrific. We had a partial ocean view on a lower floor and though we would have liked a higher floor the location was still great. Room is spacious and extremely well laid out with lots of room in closets and drawers. Beach is great and the three pools and grounds are outstanding. Everyone is so accommodating. Plus great shops and different vendors show their art and jewelry daily. Overall, just a wonderful experience. We looked at other areas on Maui and decided that this was absolutely the best choice.

Room Tip: If you go for the partial ocean view request a higher floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wailea
Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
Montage Kapalua Bay
Montage Kapalua Bay
#1 of 32 in Lahaina
Travaasa Hana, Maui
Andaz Maui At Wailea
Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui
Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Been to Four Seasons? Share your experiences!