We loved this hotel from the moment we arrived. The service is fantastic and so is the food. We visited a couple of hotels on the same coastal stretch and the Four Seasons for us is in a different league. It's smaller and more refined with lovely restaurants and a great bar. It's not cheap but the quality is high.
It was quite busy with families and young children during the week. The only slight thing for us was that people go down at 6am in the morning to reserve sun loungers/cabanas by the pool or overlooking the sea but then don't come down until much later when they are ready. It took us a couple of days of not getting anywhere good to sit unless we went on the beach before working out the 'game'. Unexpected for a hotel like this but perhaps just very busy that week?! The beach however is fantastic and again great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a floor-to-ceiling transformation in the guest rooms, suites and beyond, the all new Four Seasons Resort Maui is taking perfection to new heights. Experience a better place to see, be seen, and be unseen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea, Maui
- Wailea Four Seasons