US$411
US$1,221
US$568
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$731/night.

US$840
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Andaz Maui At Wailea Resort(Wailea)
US$675
US$628
US$740
Cancelon
US$1,814
Hilton.com
TripAdvisor
Wailea Beach Villas(Wailea)
No availability for your dates from our partners
5,683 results
All reviewsserenity poolour honeymoontop notchclub levellobby loungeice waterping pongworth every pennycold towelsmain poolocean viewwaiting listpineappleoutrigger canoeimpeccable serviceadult poolpool staff
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The service is amazing at this hotel, you want for nothing, but with kids it's a tiny bit disappointing - the pool is quite small so the kids run off to play in the games room all day. There is a serenity pool for adults which is amazing but you have to book spots and when it's busy it takes a while. The rooms are very spacious and the food is roughly the same price as all the other hotels in the area. All in all I would return :)

Room Tip: The mountain rooms are quite big but a bit of a walk - not much of a problem as eating too much food anyway!!
5  Thank anneliemc
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I just got back to the mainland Monday night...I wish I was still there. Service throughout the hotel was priceless!!! I was there with my mother, so it was bit of a family vacation. Mom of course enjoyed it, just as I did. Rooms were nice, food and drinks throughout the hotel were topshelf. Snorkeling right off the beach was great; (SeaturtIes right around the bank). Rental cars at the hotel as well. I recommend the hotel to EVERYONE.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

First of all, the place is gorgeous, especially once you compare it to other resorts in the area. There is definitely room for improvements though….

Great for families but couples BEWARE! Kids are every where and pretty much take over the resort. You should be informed of this when you book-very family friendly.

Here's my two cents for the biggest improvement. Move the kids pool to the serenity pool. The kids have 3 pools where there is only one adult pool off to the side. In the center of the hotel is a beautiful pool with gorgeous ocean views….WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU MAKE THIS THE KIDS POOL? It's right where you eat for breakfast and lunch and kids are everywhere SCREAMING! We could hear kids screaming from the 8th floor! No joke! Not a relaxing week vacation in a very expensive beautiful resort. The center of the hotel should be preserved for the adults. Kids could care less where they swim so move them to the serenity pool so no one can hear them scream!

SERENITY POOL- while pretty with nice ocean views, it is very small. If you want a chair you better be at the pool by 6:50 AM to wait in line and there is a line out the door. All the adults were so competitive to get a chair since there are so few, again, makes it hard to relax. For what you are paying at this resort this is really ridiculous. They started a waiting list a 7:30 am for a chair yet the pool was empty.

SERVICE: Really good. Most people were very friendly and helpful without being over the top. As always there were a few exceptions, but service was overall outstanding.

FOOD: Breakfast is awesome! I personally felt it was the best of all the meals. Spago's in my opinion was overrated. $22.00 for a plate of lettuce really? Food to me was just so-so but really expensive. However- GREAT ocean sunset views- amazing really and makes up for the just adequate, expensive meal.

GYM: While very pretty and in a great location of the hotel with great views the equipment for lack of a better word sucks. I am not a fan of Matrix equipment, its very expensive but does not provide a great workout. More for the person who doesn't really work out but wants to feel like they are. Personally I love Life Fitness pro equipment or other commercial equipments brands that are meant not to look nice but to actually do something.

ROOMS: We stayed on the top floor in just a regular room with a nice ocean view. The bathroom was awesome and had a lot of nice touches like the music in the bathroom and it has a nice layout. The room itself was very average and could be spruced up for the price you pay.

ROOM SERVICE: Average to above average. Food was good, not great.

CLUB LEVEL: Great if you drink a lot! We do not drink much but had out share of Evian waters. Nice snacks and great concierge services.

While we did enjoy our stay and if going back to Maui would probably stay again at the Four Seasons as it is the best resort on the Island, we were disappointed by the pool and all the children. I would expect that from a Marriott but was surprised about how much this hotel caters to children and families. If they moved the kids pool like I suggested, it would be a whole different experience.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view that also looks over the resort. The rooms on the back side are not so great.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
9  Thank livinglife929
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Again, this is a repeat experience for us in Hawaii. This is my seventh visit to this wonderful and beautiful resort.
When we pulled up, we were greeted by 5 resort employees. Welcoming, pleasant, and very eager to help in any way they could.
Walking into the open and awesome lobby, my breath was taken away as usual! The front desk staff were so warm, professional , and helpful !
Rooms were spotless, large and perfect. Not one thing out of place. Housekeeping staff never missed a beat. Perfect ,
The pools and staff there were great. Restaurants were very good. Servers were without fault.
Room service was a wonderful treat at breakfast. Wonderful to be served on your lani.
I really could write for hours!
This place is perfect in my view! I will return many more times! I hope that all who read my review visit here too! It is worth the trip!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

SOOOOOO Kid friendly. I love this place. No up charges like all Maui hotels. Free internet, free cabanas at the pool, etc, and etc. Staff love their jobs. The manager must be awesome. Don't miss eating at Spago's and having that killer pineapple dessert.

1  Thank evoltravel