This luxury (and really great) hotel could be better if they had some younger guests. The location is not perfect. The service is a bit slow. You don't have enough dinning options (so you need the car to go out for dinner. and even lunch cause the prices are ridiculous when you dine at the hotel). The hotel is huge, it took us almost 15 minutes to get to the room every time cause it was located as far as possible from the elevators, and our balcony was facing some engine room and the road. When you pay 550$ a night you do expect better.
Yet the rooms are great and we had a fantastic trip (and driving around the island).
Although we felt that the population on the main beach strip (in front of the hotel) was older here, almost no young people -
We did find a nude beach 5 minutes drive from here, with many young women and men. It is an exotic beautiful beach.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea, Maui
- Wailea Four Seasons