5,780 results
All reviewsserenity poolour honeymoontop notchclub levellobby loungeice waterping pongworth every pennymain poolcold towelsocean viewwaiting listoutrigger canoepineapplepool staffadult poolimpeccable service
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I could go on and on like the other reviewers with praise like "magical" and "incredible" and "impeccable" (all true) but I'd rather talk about the amazing staff. They are the nicest most professional people I've ever encountered. And this time Yuki, the concierge, helped me with a problem that had nothing to do with The Four Seasons. It was a rental car issue that had been aggravating me for weeks. She was able to put me in touch with an actual person that was able to resolve an issue that I had thought was hopeless. I have nothing but respect for everyone involved in this wonderful property.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This hotel is worthy of its 5 star rating. The service was amazing, the facilities and view were amazing, the food was amazing. This is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The only issue I had was that I had to leave!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

From the minute we arrived the service was above anything we had experienced. Acknowledging us the entire stat by name was impressive. The greetings were warm felt not phony or put one. The sincerity of service was touching. You felt like you were part of their family. We’ve traveled worldwide and this trip was the tops. From management down to the on hand service activities everyone achieved a 10+. Looking forward to returning.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The Four Seasons Hotel makes you want to stay in Maui. No other hotel compares! I came here on my babymoon and was treated like royalty. The staff was extremely friendly and went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I had a pleasant stay. We will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My husband and I spent 5 nights in September at this property to celebrate our babymoon and wedding anniversary. The Four Seasons delivered on every level. We would definitely recommend this property to our family and friends.