Nothing I could say will tell how great this hotel was. First off, they greet you with such hospitality! Our room was a partial view but it was a beautiful view of the ocean from our balcony. We watched whales and birds from our balcony each morning while having our coffee. The view from the vestibule was breath-taking. Several seating areas facing the ocean view and you are up height to here you can look out on the three pool, flower gardens and watch whales all in one! Can't beat that. Each room is a suite and it is perfect for our family. Double doors from the spacious bedroom to the living room which has a table/chairs, couch that makes a bed, large TV in both rooms, a small kitchen with refrigerator, micro, coffee maker and tea pot on its own little burner. The bathroom is huge with two sinks, huge bathtub and hidden shower. Our maid service was fabulous. We asked them to not make the couch up each day and leave us more creamers for our coffee and more shampoo. They made the couch-bed each day but did not make it as a couch. Yes, they left us plenty of everything we ask for. Turn down service each night. Such friendly maids.
The food in the downstairs cafe' was great. We ordered pick up several night and ate in our room. The spaghetti is the best I've ever had! We did not eat at their main restaurant for several of our friends had dinners there and had to be refunded it was so bad. It was usually full though when we would walk by.????
Hotel is a nice walk either on the sidewalk out front or the walkway on the beach to the Shops of Wailea. The beach is very nice with lots of activities like kayaking, snorkeling and sunbathing. Lots of chairs and umbrella for their guests.
We walked to the Four Seasons just to compare and there is no comparison; the Fairmont is by far the BEST of the two. We will return here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea