Stayed here for 8 nights. Excellent staff & very welcoming.
Our suite was on the top floor so we had excellent views out across the ocean. The only thing to consider if you are on the top floor is that the birds use the overhanging roof to perch and that means there is daily bird droppings on the balcony and furniture. The staff clean it but it is nevertheless a consideration.
Hotel public areas are fantastic. We ate in Nick's Fishmarket and that was excellent.
It's an expensive hotel but in this part of Maui that's the norm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea