The hotel itself is in good order, though pricey. The property is small compared to 4- or. 5-star hotels on Yucatan, Mexico. The beach is clean sand, Molokini atoll in view. Wake up early, though, for two reasons: number of beach umbrellas is limited, by 9am they all are gone; by noon expect a heavy cloud to form over the hotel and the beach. No sunshine therefore. This happened each of five days of my stay in this hotel. The cloud is formed by the trade wind and Haleakala mountain. It might be different in another season, so do some research.
Mountain -view suites offer a lot of sunlight in the morning, but none in the afternoon, which is good to my liking. However, this come together with the smell of burnt meat from one of hotel kitchens every day in the afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea