I had booked this trip almost one year ago. Every year my husband and I take our daughter, son in law and 3 granddaughters (14,11,7) on a vacation after school ends. We have been to Maui many times - and have stayed at Napili Kai Beach Resort, which is very nice but as the girls get older they need more things to do. So after much research and reviews from Trip Advisor, I choose Kea Lani in Wailai.
I am always nervous about my choices and I did a lot of research.
We stayed in a 3 bedroom ocean front villa (which they upgraded us from ocean view). It is a spectacular layout and perfect for our family. Two sets of adults had their own bedroom and the girls had a two queen bed room. Lots of closet space and two lovely bathrooms. Although another bathroom would have been perfect for the the 3 granddaughters. But we all had our privacy and a living room/kitchen, fabulous patio overlooking the ocean and a plunge pool. It was ideal.
The hotel is perfect. Loved the restaurants - spent afternoons at the upper pool having food and drink delivered. The staff at the upper pool were wonderful - took excellent care of us. Tricia, Gyson and Josh were outstanding. Keoni, the manager was very attentive and caring.
The kids loved the water slide and just hanging out at the pool.
The beach is lovely. We snorkeled and swam and built a fabulous sand castle.
Yes, it is expensive - yes the food and drink get you - but we came prepared and enjoyed every moment.
Would we come back - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In fact, I am hoping they contact me and offer me the same for next year.
I must also say, the staff everywhere is so nice.
Consierge/front desk/valet/shuttle/housekeeping people all outstanding.
Thank you Kea Lani
We had a wonderful time.
contact me for any additional info
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea