If you want to stay in Wailea and don't want to pay an exhorbitant amount per night, I would recommend this hotel. We have stayed here twice. The rooms are spacious and the beds and pillows are comfortable. We like Hale 4, ocean views and near the adult pool. The service is good, the pool restaurant always serves well prepared, fresh food, the gym and spa are good and Mala, the restaurant is very good as well. We like the beach walkway and the sidewalks around the hotels and neighborhoods here. The Shops at Wailea are in front of the hotel with lots of great shops and restaurants.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel Wailea
- Marriott Wailea
- Wailea Marriott
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui