Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford
US$100
US$97
Seaport Inn and Marina(Fairhaven)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$138
Capri Motel(Dartmouth)
US$95
US$80
Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$185
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswhaling museumworking waterfrontferry to martha's vineyardhistoric downtownfree breakfastyogurtwaffle makerenglish muffinscape codwithin walking distancethe breakfast areafront desk staffrestaurants and barshot tubstayed here for one nightwould stay here againcomfortable room
Reviewed 5 November 2013

My wife and I stayed on the Fairfield in New Bedford for a wedding, and when I booked it I thought it would be a 'standard' inner city value type hotel in a questionable area of New Bedford. We were very surprised that they Hotel is very new, modern and clean. It is also along the waterfront, which while it is not fancy, was at least a nice view and place to walk around. The room was also a bit of an upgrade to what I am used to at this level of hotel, and nice and comfortable, with a view of the harbor. Overall - a very nice hotel to stay at if you have reason to visit New Bedford, and a great surprise!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Sara H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us your feedback. We are happy that our hotel pleasantly suprised you! If your travels bring you back to New Bedford, please remeber the Fairfield Inn.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

What a relief to come to a clean and friendly hotel after staying at the Providence Biltmore which was awful. Wish there were more places to eat and a little shopping closer but not complaining it was a great place to stay. Staff was very nice. Thank You

• Stayed: October 2013
Sara H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Guest feedback is very important to us, and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I had to book this hotel at the very last minute because travel delays caused me to miss the last fast ferry to Martha's Vineyard one late Friday night this summer. The staff couldn't have been any more friendly and accommodating. They made this one aspect of a very stressful night something that I didn't have to worry about. They even had take-out dinner menus ready for me when I checked in, and also suggested the Waterfront Grille, directly across the street.

I opted for the Grille (excellent meal & service!), and the hotel security guard offered to walk me over there if I didn't feel safe. This was unnecessary since the parking areas of the hotel and the restaurant are very well lit, but I appreciated the kind gesture.

The room was clean, the free breakfast in the morning was a nice spread, and best of all, the hotel is only a five minute walk along the harbor from the Fast Ferry, making it easy for me to catch the first boat in the morning.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Kenneth T, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate you sharing your experience and feelings about our hotel. I will be sure to share your review with the entire team.
Thanks,
Kenneth Tarara
Manager

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We stayed here for 9 nights in Sep 2013. We very pleased with our choice. The studio room was roomy for the two of us and our 2.5 year old son.
The car park is good, the breakfast excellent and the staff are really helpful and friendly.
The hotel is on the waterfront overlooking the town's fishing fleet so there is a real feeling that this is a working toen with plenty of character.
We dined in Freestones City Grill which is only a short walk away.
The hotel is a great and economical base for exploring Cape Cod, Rhode Island and southern Massachusettes.
We thoroughly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
Sara H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

Thank you for your review. Our hotel is in a great area for exploring not only New Bedford, but surrounding towns as well. It is great to hear that you were able to appreciate the working waterfront across form the hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

The reception staff were very nice, we had a room on the 3rd floor which is not considered a port view but we had a lovely view. The room was clean and quiet spacious. There was complimentary tea & coffee all day and yummy cookies at 4pm. The breakfast was good and served in disposable cups and plates. Over all I would go back to the hotel as its close to everything and you can park in front of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

We appreciate your feedback. The staff is thrilled to hear your stay was enjoyable, and we hope to welcome you back in the futrue.