“Can't stop going back”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Acushnet, Massachusetts
“Can't stop going back”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This time we went I had the steak on the hot plate with baked stuff shrimp, mashed, carrots and broc. molten lava choc cake. I had to get a to-go box because I just could not eat it all (not even half). Martinis are always a plus. Ana was our server, we request her every time we eat there. She is fabulous!!! I have a different meal most times we go, my fav is pecan crusted salmon. You have to experience eating here at least once but believe me you will be going back.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Janice A

Dartmouth, Massachusetts, United States
“Average at Best”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This place just did not cut it for my son and I. When we were seated we were informed by the waiter that the head chef was on this evening. Anticipating a great meal we started with a bottle of Donna Maria Reserva (very reasonable at $50). For appetizers we had the little necks with garlic and wine along with the shrimp alhinho. Both dishes were missing something and they just didn't hit the mark with us. The bread that came with the appetizers for dipping was the old dried bread that was tasteless and not suited for soaking up juices. Maybe it was intended that way. For the main course we each had the Steak special that came on a hot tile of some sort, with mashed potatoes ( cold and pasty ) and zuccini, squash in a tomato sauce with parmesan cheese on top. The steak was served along with two dipping sauces that were tasteless. We could not figure out what they were supposed to be. We left at 7:30 and we were one of three tables on a Thursday night.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Peter L
Massachusetts
“Gr8 food & Tony's the best”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Love their food and Tony is the best waiter ever! Too many gr8 choices on the menu, hard 2 decide what 2 order.

Visited March 2014
Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts
“Great food at a slow pace!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

A beautiful space in a tough neighborhood. We were seated fairly quickly on a busy Saturday night. The sangria, made to order, was a great start to the night. We ordered the flamed chorizo for an appetizer and it was tasty. I had the steak on a stone special and it was delicious. It comes with a red wine sauce and a mustard sauce. The steak was a great size and the experience of cooking it on the stone was fun! Others in our party enjoyed their meals (salmon dish and mussels in a whit wine reduction). While our waitress was great, the service was slow. We were there for 3 hours. If you are in a rush it's probably not the place for you. I would definitely try this place again.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank True_Love_LD
New Bedford, MA
“Christmas party of 21 people”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Service was very poor, we made reservations for 21 people and you would have thought owner would have called in extra waiters/waitresses. Our poor waiter was very nice, but the service was very very slow. Appetizers came out in shifts, some of our party received their meals, yet some of us hadn't even received our appetizers. Ordering drinks for the bar proved to be difficult as he was trying to wait on us, and other parties. Our reservations were for 6:30-we were not served our meals until 9:15 PM!!! My pork medallions were overcooked...just a horrible experience over all! Bill was extremely high for the length of the wait for our food!!! I would not recommend going there to anyone!

• Visited December 2013