“Confirming telliott10's poor review of Sept. 4th”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Forest Hill
Summerville, South Carolina
“Confirming telliott10's poor review of Sept. 4th”
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I was also at this Hampton Inn on Sept. 4, and had to make multiple calls to the front desk after 10pm to ask for the management to quiet down the soccer team. After finally quieting down around midnight it was noisy again at 5am. I should have brought up the 100% stay guarantee in the morning, but figure I'll just cross this off my list of places to stay when I'm in Dallas.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Lynchburg, Virginia
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed here for a week and a half. It is new, clean, friendly. There are a dozen or more restaurants near by.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
austin
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Stayed here for a meeting that I did not know if it would last more than one day. It LOOKS like a Hampton, but don't let that fool you. As a franchise, they don't have to adhere to all Hampton policies as some are option. (I know because I called and asked).
There was no hospitality center to speak of. Having become accustomed to this service, it was a disappointment to find just coffee and Swiss Miss. However this did go with the patronage of more than one little league team. I asked to be placed on a floor as far away from the kids as possible in a quiet room as I was there to work. As far away as possible turned out to be next to the elevator, I was moved to a room half way down the hall. The room was Hampton, but they hadn't turned the mattresses probably since they were put in, and on the queen beds were sunken to the middle of the room.
I went to use the Business Center for work, and one of the computers with the best chair was taken up by a pre-adolecent playing video games on the phone with his girlfriend who from what I overheard didn't want to talk to him. This went on for hours (literally). I went to the desk to ask them what the policy was on children in the Business Center, only to be informed that they could be in there as long as their parents allowed. Wow, a business center that double as a video arcade. I completed my work and left as soon as possible. They 'hadn't prepared for the little league teams for breakfast so there wasn't sufficient food prepared and the fruit that was put out was rotten and moldy. The next day I had requested a late check out as I didn't know that status of my stay, but fortunately I was able to leave and on check out was followed out to the car by the manager because I had clothes on wooden hangers and one was empty (becuase I was wearing the suit that had been on it!). This Hampton had wooden hangers and they went and counted and were down 2 in my room. I know times are tough, but I haven't yet had to contemplate stealing hangers from the Hampton, I've managed to get by with hangers from Walmart and Big Lots. The next stay in a different town I asked for a sharpie to write my name on my wooden hangers and when I told them why they were shocked. Not friendly to business travelers, sad excuse for a Hampton.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
westtexas
Reviewed 11 August 2011

great stay. plenty of room, and very clean and friendly. and quiet!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
batesville indiana
Reviewed 24 March 2011

This hotel is not on a major street. It is located in a buisiness park off of a winding side road. The hotel itself was very good with a nice pool/sun bathing area and a very nice breakfast area. Our room was large and clean with fridg, microwave and flat screen TV.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Waggaman, Louisiana
Reviewed 22 January 2011

We stayed here for our daughter's birthday.She wanted to go out of town for her birthday,so we stayed the whole weekend January 14-17,2011.We had a two queen suite (room 100) ,the room was in excellent condition.The staff JEFF MILAWSKI (NIGHT AUDIT),RON MURPHY (FRONT DESK),LISA HOLMES (FRONT DESK),ERIN YOUNG (FRONT DESK) they were so sweet and very professional in their work.Ron also helped me look for someone to repair a flat tire on the van.Jeff helped when things wasn't going right one night. Lisa made our stay for the second time pleasant. Erin help me before I even made it to the hotel with getting our room ready.They made us feel very comfortable,they also treated our family that came to visit us feel very comfortable.In fact,my family wants to bring their mother to stay over night for Mother's Day,just because the staff was wonderful.I plan on coming back for Christmas 2011,and stay in the same type of room.AMANDA & BRENDA in the (BREAKFAST AREA),they were very sweet and very very helpful when I needed it. The breakfast was always fresh and always ready when we got there.MS.WENDY (GENERAL MANAGER) was very nice and ran a very nice hotel.They made sure it was 100% gurantee service.Thank you MS.WENDY AND YOUR STAFF for how you treated me & my family.This was our second time staying there and it won't be the last time. AWESOME AWESOME JOB (A+A+A+)

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
SC
Reviewed 24 January 2010

As we traveled through Texas, we found a brand new Hampton Inn & Suites on I-20. The hotel was awesome, room was huge. Not sure if they upgraded us to a suite or if that's the normal room size. Price was great and the service was superb. As we stay in hotels a lot in a year, we always try to stay in the newest we can find. This was the best we stayed in on this trip. We were extremely tired and appreciated the handy Pizza Hut delivery to our room. Just what we needed to rest up for our trip home to SC. Access was very easy onto I-20.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview
Radisson Fort Worth South
Radisson Fort Worth South
#64 of 113 in Fort Worth

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill? Share your experiences!