“Consistent”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Forest Hill
Huye, Rwanda
“Consistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

The hotel was clean, full breakfast bar, friendly staff. No fridge or microwave in room as online reservation stated, but still a very nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Stayed next in a room next to the elevator and could not hear it in the room. Stayed on 4th floor, v...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Waggaman, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

We spent our Christmas vacation there.I have stay here a couple of other times.Some of the staff are new there.I experience a little problem in my room,the general manager tried to deal with it,he wanted us to move to upper level.Ms.Shelia also the day before we left tried to do a better job cleaning our room. My handicap situation,was a problem for me,and I prefer that room,because it is more quiet & close to where I can get to my vehicle.I really like this particular hotel,because it is close to everything.This a very beautiful hotel inside and outside.The staff was nice and they also gave me some nice shopping places to go too.Ms.Sheila (front desk) thanks anyway for trying to help us out. From:Mrs.Alexander (Louisiana)

Room Tip: Back side suite room 100 was more peaceful to me
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

I stayed in this Hampton inn for two days for a business trip. The hotel is pretty much the best one in this area. Room is clean, staffs are nice. The hot breakfast is good too.

The only priblem i has is, when i tried to check in, they are short of staff. So i had to wait inthe lobby for a while to let them check if my room is ready.

• Stayed January 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2012

The front desk staff were extremely friendly and enthusiastic! My room was very clean and the beds were SO comfortable!! The continental breakfast was delicious and had many options. I was also very impressed that they kept a free coffee station open in the lobby 24/7. The hotel is on a street that has a lot of restaurants, as well as gas stations and a Walgreens, so the location is very convenient. I cannot think of a single thing that I would have changed about my stay and will stay at the Forest Hill Hampton Inn for any and all future trips!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Kyle, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2011

My husband & I really enjoyed our stay here at this hotel. The front desk clerk Noah was very nice & polite upon arrivial. When we checked into our room I did not know there would not be a mirowave or refrigerator so the next morning my husband ask the desk clerk (Bailey) was there any rooms available with a refrigerator in it because he had to keep his insulin in one. Bailey was very generous to let us move into another larger suite that was excellent & had everything we needed. The weather was so cold while we were visiting family that we stayed in our room & enjoyed watching TV & the view from the highway. We did get to eat out on the first night at Denny's that friday 12/23 & on Saturday morning we ate a hot meal for breakfast at the hotel which was great but on Christmas Eve it was hard to find anything close by opened because everything closed up early.
We would like to thank Ms. Shelia (Sales Manager) and her staff for such excellant services and we definitely will be returning to stay again in 2012

Juliet & Frank Washington
Kyle, TX.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Republic, MO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2011

I recently stayed here the week of 11/28-12/1. I was in town for business and had reserved a room at the government rate. The first evening, I noticed that I didn't have a microwave or refrigerator in my room and I mentioned it to the front desk clerk (Bailey). She graciously moved me to a suite for the rest of my stay. The hotel was quiet, the workout area was standard, the pool was nice and I enjoyed the hot tub. There are a lot of local restaurants nearby. I ate at Denny's one night and Schlotzskys the other three nights I stayed there. Breakfast was standard good fare, though I did notice they ran out of their usual Hampton Inn paper coffee cups on the third day and had to revert to some styrofoam cups that were smaller. It was nice that the coffee was made as early as 5 am even though breakfast didn't begin until 6.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Scott G
florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2011

This hotel was nice and clean and our room was huge. The hot tub was up and running and that was sweet. Right off the highway and close to the stockyards(20 mins)

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 4 in Forest Hill
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Burleson

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill? Share your experiences!