I've stayed here probably 20 times in the past three years. Best hotel in area, and close to lots of fast food as well as a Starbucks, Denny's, etc. My only real compliant is the horrible Internet service, which is reflected in my three-star rating. Would have been at least a four-star otherwise.
I just called down to the office during my current visit (January, 2013) to see why it was only .25 MB speed (half of even dial up speed) on both hard-wired and wireless. They told me today that they are in the process of changing both cable and Internet providers. If true, I'd be very happy because some of the TV channels are very confusing as well "34-6, 44-1" etc. to get local channels.
If they can truly improve the Internet and cable here this would definitely be my favorite hotel in this area. Not much in the immediate area but hotels and fast food, though I believe there is a grocery store and perhaps other shopping not more than a mile away. Not the best part of town but I feel safe in the daytime at least walking around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Interstate 20 on the southeast corner of Fort Worth, this hotel is just eight miles from Texas Christian University. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth / Forest Hills Hotel Forest Hill
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Worth / Forest Hills