While the staff was pleasant and very friendly. While the rooms were spacious they were not very insulated for sound between the floors. We stayed on the second floor and was positive a herd of elephants were staying above us. Oddly enough the outside noise (it is situated next to Loop 820) was fine. I also found it odd the toilet seat was almost falling off. You would think housekeeping would notice such an issue. The shower's water temperature was warm, but never hot. My final issue was in regards to the morning breakfast which was pitiful. The continental options were fine, but the "hot" breakfast was anything but and the condition of the food had me doubting the safety of the wafel batter.
The only positive I have is that the staff was indeed very hospitable, but that is not enough to get me to return on our next visit to my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Interstate 20 on the southeast corner of Fort Worth, this hotel is just eight miles from Texas Christian University. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth / Forest Hills Hotel Forest Hill
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Worth / Forest Hills