Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill
Quality Inn(Forest Hill)
US$65
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfort worthfront deskbreakfast staffnight's restinternet servicepool and hot tubfamily reunionroom was cleanlocation was perfectcomplimentary breakfastnice propertyhotel stayfitness centereasy accessthe breakfast areaexcellent stayexcellent hotel
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This is an excellent facility. It is very easy to get to and close to various locations. I would stay at this Hampton Inn again when I am in the Ft Worth area. The staff was very professional and quality of the service was excellent. The pool was great. The usual noises that you experience in hotels was minimal.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Thank Carol A. H
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Rooms were large, clean and very much up to date. Staff was very friendly and the hotel had awesome curb appeal. Meaning when you pull up your excited to stay there. Pool and workout facilities were awesome and the breakfast was very nice surprise when comparing to other hotels complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2013

My title sums it all up. The hotel is near brand new, the rooms are awesome, the staff was okay (I normally get blown away by folks in the Hilton family of hotels), everything was great.... except the internet speed.

So this is not me complaining, this is be telling the truth. The internet speed is below dial up speed. I called the front desk and talked with their sales manager briefly about it. All they could say was "sorry, we know it is terribly slow". The sales manager told me they are working on getting a new provider / contractor. So until that happens I wouldn't even consider this hotel.

In fact, I had a 3 night reservation and quickly checked out after day 1 and switched to another Hampton a few miles down the road.

This truly would be a 5 star review if the internet was even half way decent. But for a business traveler serving hotel, the internet issue is absurd.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Hena M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us at our hotel; your comments are appreciated. I apologize that the internet access was of concern. We have contacted our internet provider to troubleshoot any problems, in order to offer better service in the future. If you plan to travel to the area again in the future, please consider staying with us.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

This was truly one of the nicest hotel that I have ever had the opportunity to stay at while away from home. With family in the West South and SouthEast regions we are fortunate to travel quite a bit. I have saved the hotel business card in my reference folder for future use and recommendations to other friends.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2013

My family and I have stayed at Hampton Inns many times over the years. The experience is always terrific. Staff pleasant and helpful. Rooms are priced well for a family on a budge. Rooms are exceptionally clean, and most importantly the bathrooms are spotless and well maintained. I would recommend this particular hotel to firends and family--as a matter of fact I have already recommended it to a work associate. Oh, did I mention convenient access to multiple highways, shopping, and eating establishments.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family