“Hotel was nice”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Forest Hill
Alva, United States
“Hotel was nice”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

beds were comfortable, hotel was nice but we did not get the handicap room that we had reserved. breakfast host on the first day was great but on the second day the other host could not keep up with the number of guests, as she was only fixing small amounts of food.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Lake City, Florida
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We stayed here 5 nights while visiting family in the area. Upon arrival we could not park under the portico due to a small gray car parked there, it was also there a a few other nights of our stay. Apparently it belonged to the night desk clerk, so guests could not park there while checking in. This same desk clerk was not very friendly of welcoming and not professionally dressed. All other employees we encountered during our stay were helpful, friendly and professionally dressed. Our 2 Queen room was huge, lots of space in the entry way and room. There was no easy chair or dresser. The TV sat on a narrow book shelf type of thing without drawers. The TV channel guide did not match the actual channel numbers and we had to ask several times at the front desk to find out the correct numbers. There was not a microwave or fridge in the room. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. The wifi worked well. The "hot" water available in the lobby in the evenings was barely warm. I can't say about the coffee, since I did not try that. Breakfast was nice and the choices changed daily.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Seattle, United States
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I visited family in the DFW area over Christmas this year. I opted to stay in a hotel to have a place to unwind after the festivities and selected the Hampton in Forest Hill. The service was excellent and the hotel was spotless. On Christmas morning there was a card and candy cane on my door. Nice touch!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

Snyder, United States
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We took our son, which is wheelchair bound to the game and stayed one night in this hotel. He was so excited and needed a good room to get some rest and be able to move around in his wheelchair. We got a suite and it was plenty of room for the wheelchair. The room was wonderful and very comfortable. Very well laid out. We would recommend this location to anyone to stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Houston, United States
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I usually stay at the Marriott chains and I was really impressed with the stay me and my family had at the Hampton Suites. I came into town for a funeral and the convenience to the funeral home, family house, and church was great. I would definitely consider returning in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Granbury, Texas
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This Hampton Inn is one of my favorite hotels. We have stayed here 6 times in the past 3 years and I won't consider staying anyplace else when I visit Fort Worth.

The hotel is just a few years old and in great condition. It is spotlessly clean and well maintained. Very friendly staff. The breakfast buffet is reliably good. The hotel is located right next to I-20, but I can barely hear the traffic even when I have a room facing the freeway. There are a handful of quick serve restaurants within walking distance and the hotel is within a 10 minute drive of Hulen Mall and countless restaurants.

I last stayed at this hotel in April. At that time I mentioned to the manager, Ms. Henna Masters, that I had stayed in another Hampton Inn that called the guests about an hour after they checked-in to ensure everything was OK. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Ms. Masters has implemented the same program at this hotel.

I plan on returning to Fort Worth twice in the next 6 months and plan on staying here on the future trips.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Leesville, South Carolina
Reviewed 12 November 2013

this hotel is located just off the highway. It's a good location for a business trip to Fort Worth. It's not the best location, but there are a couple places you can walk to if you wish. I had the view of the pasture as well and it is nice.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Radisson Fort Worth South
Radisson Fort Worth South
#61 of 111 in Fort Worth
Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill? Share your experiences!