“Very nice hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Forest Hill
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We were in town for 3 days for a graduation and this hotel was very convenient to the different directions that we had to travel in to see family and get to the graduation. This hotel was clean, very affordable cause the hotel did offer a military discount that we took advantage of. The room was very clean, the staff was very nice. We took full advantage of all the amenities ie, workout room, internet and breakfast which was hot , fresh and delicious. My only wish is that there was a microwave or small refrigerator in the room. Great hotel and would surely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The staff was amazing and provided input when I needed it. The bed was very comfortable and my daughter was very impressed. Loved the breakfast area as it was pleasing to the eye. I was there on a business trip and would always recommend this place. I know where to stay when I visit again.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel 8 times over the past few years and never been disappointed. The staff is friendly and helpful. Both of the managers, Amanda Mazibuko and Henna Masters welcomed us back when they saw us.

The hotel is conveniently located along I-20 South of Fort Worth. There are numerous restaurants and stores within a short drive. Hulen Mall, and countless restaurants, are about 10 minutes away. While the hotel is near the freeway we were not bothered by traffic noise. The hotel is spotlessly clean and in excellent condition. The suite was large and comfortable and included a mini fridge and microwave.

The breakfast choices were good, The lady at the buffet greeted guests warmly and asked us to let her know if we wanted something that was not out. She said she would bring it out if she had it in the kitchen.

We will stay here on future trips to Fort Worth.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I rarely give a negative review, however... I was very disappointed in this hotel. Location is good. Seems clean enough. Staff seems to lack the training needed to be working on their own. I don't recall ever NOT having a mini fridge and microwave at other Hamptons, and I have stayed at many over the years. It is usually my favorite go to choice, as a Hilton Diamond member. Not only were there none in any rooms other than suites, there were no suites available to upgrade to, and no extra fridges to provide one, if in need. I am a diabetic, and almost live on the road. I make choices on hotels based on amenities fitting my health and dietary needs, and have a very good idea of what to expect of various hotel brands. This was a unexpected disappointment. Also I was denied the request for a late check-out, stating that it was because they were full. Again, ...Diamond member, we were holding a meeting there in their meeting room, yet no concession at all on a request for the late check out. That was just unacceptable and out of the normal experience from a Hampton. Someone needs to take a hard look at the management choices being made here. I will not return, and would not recommend for our future meetings based on these disappointments.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Did not get a good night sleep at this hotel. The bed was very hard. The Pillows were also uncomfortable. No, I would not stay at this hotel or any Hampton Hotel. It was clean, but I did not have a good experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hena M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps. Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stay there for two nights. Staff are very nice and services are good. One thing that I have to mention is the Hotel was next to high way, so you would hear lots of noise of traffic at night. So, just choose the room that face the back of the Hotel and it would be okay. Thanks!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Hotel is nice but no fridge in the room. This is really disappointing as we had to try to figure out how to keep food items cold. We also had issues at check in with being able to pay the bill with cash up front. Expensive stay for what you don't get.

• Stayed: May 2014
Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
#54 of 113 in Fort Worth

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill? Share your experiences!