“Incredible! A real paradise.”

DPNY Beach Hotel & Spa
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Ilhabela
Sao Paulo, SP
“Incredible! A real paradise.”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Had an awesome experience in this hotel!
Grear service, great food, awesome beach!
Hotel installations are full of art and every detail was very well planned.
Hotel is expensive! But its worthy of spending your money there.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank rcperez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We were here for a weekend, and had a very relaxing stay, enjoying the soundings, the nice beach and good food. Unfortunately there were a few service slip ups. Especially the service in the beach club restaurant on the Saturday night was well below expectations, such a shame for a otherwise very nice hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TNV
Albufeira, Portugal
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed at DPNY Ilhabela just under a month ago for 4 days, and it is by far the best resort I have ever stayed in. Upon arrival we were greeted very politely, the staff speaking both English and Portuguese to us (I'm English and my boyfriend is Brazilian) and we were also handed complimentary mosquito repellent cream, as the mosquitoes in Ilhabela can become quite a problem if you don't protect yourself. Anyway, our bags were escorted up to our rooms and a friendly, kind and helpful member of staff dressed immaculately in white took us up to our room, and then proceeded to give us a tour of the whole resort, explaining everything in great detail. The room was amazing - unique decor, 10/10 for comfort and made you feel like genuine royalty. The breakfast buffet was also lovely - a wide selection of food and beverages and an amazing view to the ocean. We tended to, like most other guests, relax on the comfortable sunbeds on the beach during the day, and take advantage of the drinks on the menu (coconut water, health shakes, Caipirinhas, that kind of thing) which were brought over to our beds by a member of staff. We also sampled some of the Sushi which is some of the best I have ever tasted. There is plenty of activities to do on the beach, and next to the DPNY part is a place to rent kayaks, either for half an hour or one hour. A great way to pass the time and look at the amazing views of Ilhabela. I noticed that most other people at the resort were also couples... so if you're thinking of coming here as a couple, you'll be making a wise decision. Staff here are amazing - kind, informative, helpful with each and every possible query and always readily available to solve any problems. The DPNY Beach Resort is the perfect place to stay if you need a little break to paradise. No wonder it's voted the best hotel in South America!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank lozikinz
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had an amazing stay at DPNY it definitely exceeded our expectations, one of the best resorts we have ever been to.. The hotel is absolutely beautiful so is the private beach. The service is also incredible, the waiter Juliano from the pool bar stood out in friendliness and good serving, We hope to stay there again sometime in the near future.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

I have been there for one week and I have to say that everything was perfect. The service, the roons, and the food. I truly recommend this place.

From the moment I arrived there until the moment I left they took care of every single detail to make happy and confortble.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Ilhabela, SP
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Overall I have to say a great hotel with impeccable service! From the moment you step into hotel you are greeted with smiles and friendliness, the staff, any problems what so ever there is someone always there for advice or in need of anything willing to help!
Accessibility is easy from wherever on the island!

Finally the restaurant!! I'm a big food man and very picky to when it comes to what I like so when I found out about the restaurant and the chef who I heard has studied in the top schools in Europe I had to try it!

TROIA

Executive chef Sandro Bianchini

The food was amazing! Cooked and presented to perfection!! If there was any querying about the food, the chef would come out and explain to detail! And also ask if we wanted any certain changes to the dish which would meet out requirements! So undecided on desserts, he even conjured up a *Mean* selection of them all! Which just gave the whole dinning experciance a great ending to! He also arranged for us to have a private breakfast on our Terrance overlooking the sea! Which also included the added extras!!

I'm never normally the type of person to review a hotel! And have been travelling around the world most my life! But it just had to be done!!

Great experience! Great service and finally Great dining!

• Stayed February 2014
Vinhedo, SP
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Great service. Staff is very friendly.
Their inhouse restaurant, Troia, has good dishes, and the barmen can prepare a great Pisco sour.
My wife and I tried the massage service and we were pampered by their excellent professionals.
Will return for sure!