“Nice atmosphere, good location and good food”
Review of Manjericao

Manjericao
Ranked #22 of 333 Restaurants in Ilhabela
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Good restaurant in Ilhabela - the executive menu is affordable and have some great options. Staff very friendly in a nice environment.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,636)

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Excelent food and service. They have a lot of excelents dishes with fish and shrimp. They have not only a good food, but they also have an excellent service. We strongly recommend if you are looking for a nice place to dinner.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Good atmosfere, good food with several option and service is OK.
Very good option for normal days and it is not cheap but not very expensive. The quality of food is nice. Go there to verified.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

I actually ate here twice during my 2 week holiday with my husband and parents. The food is absolutely delicious, and the service was top notch ! It's one of the best restaurants I've been to in Brazil and I highly recommend it.
The first time I ate here I had the steak and mushroom risotto which was really lovely, although quite a big portion. And my parents shared a whole fish platter, it was the chefs special of the day which I also tried and it was also very good.
On our second visit we had the Camarão na moranga, which is a typical Brazilian dish of whole baked pumpkin stuffed with prawns in a cream cheese sauce... It was divine! They also have a lovely selection of wines at Manjericão (Basil) and a beautiful little garden overlooking a river. The prices are mid to high range, very good quality, absolutely worth the extra penny!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Excellent restaurant with great food, good staff and reasonable prices. we tried only seafood and didn't regret. I can't say anything about other dishes,but I suppose its mostly seafood you are after when you go to a restaurant on the beach......

Been to Manjericao? Share your experiences!