“great pizza in Ecuador!”
Review of El Nomada - CLOSED

El Nomada
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Description: there are lots of pizza places in Mindo but this one is the best - delicious and not expensive
Reviewed 28 December 2013

never would have expected great, authentic pizza like this in such a tiny town in Ecuador. Great gnocchi too!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

If you are in Mindo, you like gnocchi and you don't go here, you have lost your mind. The gnocchi is delicious and stands out amongst all the mediocre fare that can be had at the few restaurants in town. I am sure to go here every time I visit Mindo and I am consistently pleased with the food and atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Seriously, the food was good, but they brought the pizza out in wooden boards and nearly every "plate" had little quick cockroaches scurry around on underside. I pointed it out and the waitress said it just happens in a humid place...okay. But I have lived for years at sea level without the issue on my dishes.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Nice and friendly atmosphere, honest people and delicious pizza's, honestly!! We were send there by our hotel receptionist.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

I have yet to find really good pizza in Ecuador but this place is pretty good. What the pizzas really lack in Ecuador is sauce, they all seem to put very little/none of them.