we stayed 2 nights in a double room with private bathroom.
+ fantastic balcony with nice view on the beach/sea
+ hammocks on the balcony
+ hot water with nice pressure
+ well situated in a calm area, directly at the beach, 5' walk to the "party center"
+ immediate reply to email request (we wished to book the second night...)
+ good breakfast
+ nice girl at the reception helped us with a call to a spanish speaking fisherman (since our spanish is too bad)
+ free wifi in the common areas
what could be improved in our view:
- provide wifi in the room
- be more friendly at check in and assist guest with special request (this was the guy at the reception, when we arrived)
- provide breakfast earlier than 9 am (eg at 8 am)
- remove the strange smell in the bathroom/toilet
our conclusion: recommended, we would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at the bottom of the sea in the best area of Montanita, where the silence allows you to rest at night. Restaurants and bars are only at 2 minutes walking. Clean rooms with private bathroom, air conditioner, hot water, wifi, private hammocks and all you need at the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Hostal Kundalini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.