Great food, position, staff.......and best of all.......... all monies goes to the local Kichwa people.
Rooms were well above average considering its in the jungle on a stunning lake.
Many animals to be seen here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sani Lodge is the only jungle lodge in Ecuador that is 100% owned and operated by the indigenous Kichwa community of Sani Isla. On the banks of a stunning lagoon, and surrounded by pristine rainforest, packed with monkeys, manatees, sloths, manatees and over 550 types of birds, this superb jungle lodge is a perfect base to explore the Amazon jungle by day and enjoy some real comfort by night. Camping option available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sani Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sani Hotel Yasuni National Park
- Sani Hotel Quito
- Sani Resort All Inclusive
- Sani Lodge Ecuador/Yasuni National Park