“Loved it!”

Hunter Valley Boutique Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Mount View
More attraction details
Owner description: We are The Small Group Specialist: full and half day wine tours that include wine appreciation tutorial, winery walk, private tastings and carefully crafted itineraries to ensure you of an informative yet fun day out. Gourmet samplings, lunch included (full day), expert commentary, written itineraries with wine/food matches and more, ensure you get the most out of every glass. Private tours, devise your own itinerary, and, based on TripAdvisor reviews, "Excellent", we are your number 1 choice.Door to door pick-up/drop-off within Wine CountryWe hope to welcome you aboard soon.
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend this tour! My partner & I went on this tour yesterday and loved it. Brian is so informative & friendly! The wineries are great with the hosts being really engaging! Lunch at Lindemann's was delicious and great value! We had a small group of 6 and by the end of the day we were all like close friends! It was a great day!

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"trail tour"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

This was a great wine tour to do in the hunter. You visit 4 boutique wines (and cheese, chocolate shops), and it starts with a little lesson on how to taste wine. You also get to buy wines that you don't get in bottle shops. Brian was very friendly and made the trip fun! Highly recommend this tour. I have done other wine tours in the hunter.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Brian & Della could not of arrange anything better or been anymore helpful. Our group was a bit disorganised in booking this tour but nothing was to much trouble for Brian & Della.
We went to some lovely, indepenantly owned wineries, that I am sure I will revisit in the not to distant future. The Cheese, Olive and Choclate outlets were all well worth the visit and were a nice variety on this tour. The Antipasto lunch topped off a great experience.
I wish Brian & Della all the best in their business and if my experience is anything to go on, you will be providing this wonderful experience to visitors to the Hunter well into the future.
Michele

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Delia showed us around some excellent vineyards and really made an effort to show myself and my sister a great time. i will certainly recommend this tour to others (already have actually!), and I cannot thank you enough.