2 night midweek stay. Check in was quick. We stayed in the deluxe tent called kingfisher, I liked the overall look of the tent it was clean and well presented. You can expect all the usual supplies robes,slippers,tioletries, also a good supply of aerogard and mozzie coils. the walk around the grounds showed us campfire, some canoes a huge hammock, also communal lounge, fireplace, station for recharge of all electronics like phone,laptop,etc. This is also the restaurant The Gunyah for breakfast and dinner and bar snacks its licensed. The food here is the star no doubt about it. The breakfast cooked to perfection both mornings. The dinners on both nights was exceptional the menu was completely different for dinners and completely loved both. Overall it was pleasant but not enough to warrant a second visit the tents are serviced so this must be relative to the price, the location yes its scrubland with some perfect paperbarks trees and peaceful with the odd kangaroo thumping past the tent with some local birdlife you would expect to see in the area. The staff were casual in their manner the stand out staff person to me was the french guy he truly looked happy to be there doing his job. It is a quick easy drive to hyams beach,greenpatch or huskisson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining unique luxury tented accommodation with wonderful food & warm hospitality, Paperbark Camp is a peaceful bush retreat in beautiful Jervis Bay - think camping for grown-ups! Just over two hours drive from Sydney on the unspoilt south coast of NSW, Jervis Bay is a nature lovers paradise with spectacular coastal scenery, clear and calm water for swimming and pristine white sand beaches for strolling and relaxing on... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paperbark Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paperbark Camp Hotel Woollamia
- Paperbark Camp Australia/Woollamia, New South Wales