Reflection Lodge
Lake Matheson Motel(Fox Glacier)
US$100
US$97
US$110
Rainforest Motel(Fox Glacier)(Great Value!)
US$66
The Westhaven(Fox Glacier)(Great Value!)
US$71
Sunset Motel(Fox Glacier)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
Bella Vista Motel Fox Glacier(Fox Glacier)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
Hotels.com
Mount Cook View Motel(Fox Glacier)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$68
Agoda.com
Fox Glacier Lodge(Fox Glacier)
US$88
US$78
Hotels.com
US$47
  • Free Internet
US$183
US$165
All reviewspoached eggs for breakfastfelt like homeone nightlake mathesonhelicopter companycompared to other placeshuge roomwarm welcomemount tasmangreat tipscomfortable beda lovely stayroad tripmountain viewthe main roadpondhost
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Raelene make you feel at home! In front of Fox glacier with a great view! You can enjoy a very charming house, with spacious and clean rooms only minutes away from heli-hikes. We loved our stay and the full family at times around was very friendly.

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Nice view and sheep. Our mother tongue is not English and we found it in the treatment. The only place where we exchanged years (new year) had our own bedroom. Breakfast was poor and they service cold coffee.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leena A
reflectionlodge, Owner at Reflection Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

I am terribly disappointed to read your comments. First off, I am left confused on your remark regarding the sheep. I feel you may have this place confused with another, as if you refer to other guest’s photos that show the view, you can plainly see there are no sheep.

I have been welcoming guests from all around the world since 1993 and I pride myself in making people feel welcome, regardless of their mother tongue.

I’m sorry to read you found your breakfast was poor. If you had any special requests, you could have asked and I would have been happy to accommodate. I have never received negative feedback on breakfast. I make fresh tea and coffee as soon as guests sit down for breakfast.

In light of all of the above, I hope the rest of your holiday went well.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Accommodation here is very well appointed with a wonderful view of Mt.Tasman ,a very pretty, well- looked after garden too.However the real star of the show is your wonderful hostess,Raelene who is so welcoming and made us very comfortable in her lovely home. Yes ,as previous reviewers have said -the poached eggs from her own hens at breakfast are to die for !! She is super friendly and loves a chat ,very many witty stories to tell ,a sweet-heart !

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gabalotte
reflectionlodge, Owner at Reflection Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

thank you very much for the lovely review
It is heart warming to me that you appreciate The Gardens Views and My Company
safe return and Hope to see you again in the Future

Reviewed 6 February 2014

If I could rate this Lodge 10 out of 5 I would. Welcome from the first to the last minute. A lovely clean, spacious bedroom with bathroom, with a beautiful view on the well kept garden. From the blanket to lie on the grass to the home-made cookies, every detail fits. The living room breathes warmth and is well decorated. Raelene is a perfect host with lots of information and good advice on where to go or eat. Lovely relaxed breakfast. She makes you feel like you're at home and really went out of her way to help us make the most of our stay. The view is simply stunning. Mt Cook and Mt Tasman where lit up in the evening light and reflected in the beautiful pond in front of the garden. A place that has given us lasting memories of our trip to New Zealand

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
reflectionlodge, Owner at Reflection Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

With great delight I read this review I am so happy that you felt Welcome at Reflection Lodge
I had No trouble making you feel welcome It was Like you were long lost friends
So pleased that you got really good Photos, also the great west coast Weather .
Safe return home to your loved ones And looking forward to Meeting all your friends

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Being treated like one of the family made our stay at Reflection Lodge especially memorable. There were cups of tea, cookies, and other treats at odd hours, and expertly cooked poached eggs for breakfast. Raelene's pond with its perfect reflection of the mountains and convenient photo opportunities made a trip to Lake Matheson unnecessary to capture the reflection photo so popular in local postcards. The rest of the garden is just as lovely, beautifully designed and maintained. Our bedroom and bathroom were very comfortable and clean, and we enjoyed being able to catch the TV news and weather forecast on the leather sofa in the lounge. Sometimes "Bestie" jumped on the sofa to keep us company and have her tummy stroked; she is the most relaxed Jack Russell terrier I have ever seen. We also appreciated Raelene's extensive local knowledge and, of course, her delightful sense of humour and friendly welcome. I can't think of any other B & B stays that have ended with hugs all around and fervent promises to return.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple