“Yum!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
“Yum!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently had dinner at The Last Kitchen while staying in Fox. We sat on verandah and had a great meal. Prices not cheap but food is delicious. Great choice on menu. Service was also excellent. Happy, friendly wait staff. Great if you want to enjoy an upmarket meal in Fox.

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
“Steak was great”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This restaurant was recommend and the choice was great. Had the best steak on my whole trip through NZ.

Visited February 2014
Townsville, Australia
“The Last Kitchen made us sick !!!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are at this restaurant on the night we stayed at Fox Glacier. The meal tasted fine, I had pasta and my husband had the steak. We finished our meal and only just made it back to the motel. We were both violently ill for the entire night. We were fine up until we had eaten dinner. The meals looked good but obviously hygiene is an issue. I would NOT recommend this restaurant. I would have not even given one star if it was possible to do so. BEWARE!!!

Visited March 2014
Petaluma, Californiagal
“Great food!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We sat outside in early evening with the biting bugs but it was quieter outside and lovely, still. The food was exquisite - especially the venison!

Visited March 2014
Toledo, OH
“Cozy and clean. Awesome meal and super friendly staff”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The Last Kitchen is a quaint little place on the edge of town. My husband and I arrived shortly after 5:00 p.m. and were seated for dinner. The menu is small, but has good selections of starters and mains. They also have a nice wine, coffee and dessert menu. My husband had the lamb burger and kumara fries. I had the chicken with potato gratin and bacon. Both of our meals were delicious, flavorful, nice and hot and cooked to perfection. We were the only ones dining when we arrived, but after 6:00 p.m. the dining room became full. There is a lovely patio and a fire place at the far end of the restaurant.
The staff was very attentive and sweet. We enjoyed our meal and did not feel rushed at all.
We would recommend "The Last Kitchen" to anyone visiting the Fox Glacier area.

• Visited March 2014