On the Plus side: very friendly and helpful host. Room was very clean. Free internet (a little spotty, but I hear this is the case in all of Fox Glacier, so not to be blamed on the motel itself).
On the Minus side: no drawers, so besides the closet where you can hang some clothes, that's about it. Decoration is very cold, and so are the fluorescent lights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westhaven in Fox Glacier is located right in the heart of the Fox Glacier township. We are a modern stylish complex with 23 large studio units. Each room is self contained with private en suite bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. All rooms have a kitchenette which includes a fridge, microwave and kitchen appliances. Our beds are really comfortable, queen, king and super king beds are all available and all rooms have good heating, beds have electric blankets. We offer FREE internet access and have a guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westhaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westhaven Hotel Fox Glacier
- Westhaven Fox Glacier
- Westhaven Hotel Fox Glacier