The shower is rubbish...that's the only bad thing about this place! The hosts are the kind you would hope to meet, we stayed here whilst the storm hit the West Coast. Roads were closed, power was down, complete nightmare!! However we were put at ease with the updates and general knowledge of the weather from the hosts who were only too happy to offer tea and coffee. Beds are comfy, its in an ideal location for the Fox Glacier tour centre, plenty of cafes and places to eat around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westhaven in Fox Glacier is located right in the heart of the Fox Glacier township. We are a modern stylish complex with 23 large studio units. Each room is self contained with private en suite bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. All rooms have a kitchenette which includes a fridge, microwave and kitchen appliances. Our beds are really comfortable, queen, king and super king beds are all available and all rooms have good heating, beds have electric blankets. We offer FREE internet access and have a guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westhaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westhaven Hotel Fox Glacier
- Westhaven Fox Glacier
- Westhaven Hotel Fox Glacier