“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Amaia Luxury Spa

Amaia Luxury Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Amaia Luxury Spa offers outstanding Skin and Body Therapies in a peaceful and relaxed environment. Situated in beautiful Franz Josef Glacier find us tucked away surrounded by beautiful native bush and stunning mountain views, we warmly welcome & invite you.
London, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 295 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I was a guest of the hotel and booked a one hour massage at Hahana. Renee was my therapist and she was truly excellent. I felt completely relaxed after the massage. It felt like a professional operation, which I wasn't expecting in this small town on the west coast. While I had my massage here, my wife had one at the Hot Pools next door, which was less than satisfactory, even though they charge a similar price. I believe these are the only two places for a massage in town, so if you are looking for a treatment, then go for Hahana and ask for Renee!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank ishan23

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxation!!”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Professional therapists and a great facility. Awesome way to spend a rainy day at Franz Josef. Although a little pricey the massage treatment was worth it

Visited January 2014
Wanaka, New Zealand
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Well run”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Hahana day spa is a small spa based from a few hotel rooms. The therapists are good and the decor is pleasant. The prices are about right and its just got the edge on spa and massage treatment compared to the next door hot pools. A bigger or purpose built spa eoukd get a higher rating from me but it really us worth a visit and everything is done well enough. Its clean and hygenic.

3 Thank arps999
Sydney, Australia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Was great to do after climbing around on Franz Josef glacier. Not far from the town of Franz Josef we walked from our accomodation (Chateau Franz Joesf Motel). They have 3 pools to relax in 36,38 and 40C. Lockers are aviable for $2. Towels are $5 for hire.

Visited July 2013
Franz Josef, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Must do on the West Coast!”
Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

Hahaha Day Spa is a favorite of mine, have visited several times and will continue to go. My only wish is to go more frequently, if only I had the time. Hahaha is the complete package. The atmosphere, the decor and the attitude are all about pampering and well-being. In my opinion Hahaha is a must have experience while on the West Coast. Fantastic! Just the place to visit if you are looking for some "me" time or some upkeep while you are on holiday or travelling. I go for all services including facials, heavenly massages, waxing manicures and anything else I feel like on the day. Well done!

1 Thank Greer G