“Therapeutic massage” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Body Business Massage Therapy - CLOSED

The Body Business Massage Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: The Body Business is Franz Josef's longest running massage therapy business, established in 2002. Specialising in professional, effective massage tailored to you. Perfect for cyclists, hikers and other active people, reducing aches and pains from long distance travel, overuse or repetitive strain injuries, or simply relaxing and having some quiet time. A great rainy day activity if your helicopter flight gets cancelled. You can quickly and easily check availability, and make an appointment on our website, there is no need to wait for confirmation.
Kerry
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Therapeutic massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

Linda has an amazing talent to find knots and tension. Her massage therapy is amazingly accurate and pain relieving.
Do your body a favour and let Linda use her experience in the most professional manner.
Probably the best massage I've ever had.

Visited December 2012

Te Anau, New Zealand
“It's really a great massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

LInda is a perfect massage therapist. She knows how to adjust the type and strength of the massage to your needs.So if you need a relaxation time just for you or a thorough massage - just visit the place!

Visited April 2013
Pahoa, Hawaii, United States
“Amazing, grateful, restorting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

After months of working and traveling my body was screaming for massage. I'm so glad I stayed in Franz Josef for an additional night and managed to schedule a 90 min massage with Lynda. I had another massage in town and it was _okay_.
My massage with Lynda was glorious. I felt like each part of my body was well addressed and cared for.
I strongly recommend booking with her; if you are a pre-planning person, have it correspond to a glacier tour. Book ahead, I hear she fills up quickly.
Her online booking system worked seamlessly, even when I had to use my phone's internet to book after the internet in FJ went down for a day.

Visited March 2013
Fox Glacier
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Never disappointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2013

This is now my third massage from Lynda. She is a great person with absolutely magic hands! I went in with a twinge in my lower back and she fixed me up good as new! We are very lucky to have someone of Lynda's calibre here in Glacier Country!

Visited February 2013
Long Island, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hut of Happiness!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

How outstanding it was that in what virtually seems like the middle of nowhere, can someone get such a soothing, thorough and relaxing massage as I did at the Body Business! Being an American, I've had my fair share of masseuses back in the states. None of them held a candle to my experience here. After a long day's hike, of even first thing in the morning to prep you for a day of activities, I urge you to stop by this rustic hut with wonderful tunes playing softly to truly get the kinks worked out.

Visited February 2013