“Great food - great prices!”
Review of Picnic's Bakery - CLOSED

Picnic's Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My partner and I live in town and love the donuts every saturday! All the food is homemade each day, and super tasty! And at a really good price too:)

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Set back off the main road, I walked right past this cute little bakery without even noticing it. At one end the counter is piled high with doughnuts of varying flavours and at the other it's full of savoury pastries and pasties. The doughnut I bought wasn't as fresh as I would have liked, however, the food is reasonably priced and the lady who served me was lovely (gave me some good suggestions for walking tracks in the area).
Lunch-time saw lots of glacier hikers fueling up on the sausage rolls and pasties. Friendly atmosphere, unique little find.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Lots of baked goods on offer at fair prices and everything we tried was pleasant. But not as fresh as they should be, which was a let down.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

This bakery was recommended by our hotel and we were not disappointed! We made a quick stop on route to the glaciers and purchased a variety of pastries and pasties for a picnic lunch. Cute shop, lovely lady behind the counter and a great selection of baked goods. Going back tomorrow!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We had a hard time choosing from all the tasty-looking goods on offer. Picnic's supplied us with plenty of calories to burn off on our heli-hike!

1  Thank Ejidy